BY HERSTYLER

Add some spice into your life with this exciting collection of hair styling tools. The first product in the HerStyler Complete Pink Leopard Hair Styling Set is the 1.5" Ceramic Straightener. It comes with 100% solid ceramic plates for faster and... see more...

Kara B.
Y'all I'm shook, I received the Herstyler Pink Leopard Complete Set for Christmas and this is the first time I've been able to get my own hair this straight since 2014 when my original flat iron broke. I took a chance in 2016 on the brush iron and it did not have these same results. I used the big one only and it didn't even take me 20 minutes with my thick course wavey hair. It also doesn't take long at all to heat up which is also a huge time saver. I honestly can't think of any down side to this product!
Brittany J.
I Love To flat my hair with this product. It takes no time to get hurt and it straightens your hair within no time. The color is wonderful and you don’t have to go over your hair too much with the heat. Love the price not bad at all.
Marissa S.
Lexington
I love this set. The straightener is small and I can get by my scalp. My hair stays straight. It is a little bit on the expensive side. I will definitely buy more from herstyler
Clarissa C.
Riverside
Ive had my straightner for so many years now and i love it. It doesnt burn ny hair like other straightners and even leaves it silky smooth after using it.
Lexus D.
Middletown, NY
I got my for christmas 4 years ago and it still works amazing. I use it pretty often and I love it!
Alisha N.
Cape Town
I found my herstyler hair straightener to be super efficient and I wold easily compare the quality to that of a ghd. It left my hair looking smooth and shiny and was not harsh on it as other straighteners
Iasmina A.
Laval
I love this set it's amazing ! I love curling my hair and straightening! When I say this set online I knew I had to buy it , it gets hot at 350 degrees and I know that really hot for hair but it's really nice the curling iron is very cool! And this set is so fun because of all the color
Savannah A.
Penticton, BC
Didn't get hot enough to straighten my hair. Tried several times but eventually gave up. At least it's pretty to look at because it's basicslly just for decoration now.
Lori A.
I had this set a few years ago and such a cute set and so many different stykes you can do with them. Not to expensive either ❤