BY HERSTYLER

Taylor N.
Isla Vista
This curling iron does it all, all different shapes of curls are possible. It heats up quickly which is great for those mornings where you wake up a little later than you should.
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Pratistha M.
Cleveland, OH
I have been using this since very longgg. And it's just "Wow". It's really amazing.👍👍❤❤
Amanda B.
Toronto
I appreciate that there are 3 pieces to give you different curls depending on what look you are going for. It is very easy to use as well!
Natalia L.
Arlington Hts, IL
I think this is so cool. It probably works wonders. Definitely a future buy!!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,265 reviews
This was so adorable when I sued to curl My hair.it did awesome curls that held all day and it didn't break easy at all.
Heather k.
My hair is so hard to curl because its so silly but I love this product! It gets the job done
Anel B.
Brooklyn
These give you the Cutest curls Ever and they give you options of size of curls which is even better
Marim S.
Yardley, PA
These are the best curlers I have ever own they are so easy to use and it gives very nice curls and these curls stay for very long time it has the three different sizes. I usually use the smallest one because I like the tight curls and I have long hair too so I just love these.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
I've never been good at curling my hair until I purchased this product! It makes it so simple and cuts my hair curling time in half
Mariangel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this worth it?
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Does this style well? Cost?
Elizabeth D.
How much is it and is thee adjustable heat settings?
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Does this style well? Cost?
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this brand good? Last long?