BY HERSTYLER

Marim S.
Yardley, PA
These are the best curlers I have ever own they are so easy to use and it gives very nice curls and these curls stay for very long time it has the three different sizes. I usually use the smallest one because I like the tight curls and I have long hair too so I just love these.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I really love these hair dyes at their very long lasting and they don't dry out my hands or my roots they're very affordable and you don't need multiple kids to dye
Taylor N.
Isla Vista
This curling iron does it all, all different shapes of curls are possible. It heats up quickly which is great for those mornings where you wake up a little later than you should.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
I've never been good at curling my hair until I purchased this product! It makes it so simple and cuts my hair curling time in half
Janice L.
Austin
Love this brand i highly t recommend it and it kinda cheap aslo works good and fast so if your in a rush this got you real good.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,264 reviews
This was so adorable when I sued to curl My hair.it did awesome curls that held all day and it didn't break easy at all.
Anel B.
Brooklyn
These give you the Cutest curls Ever and they give you options of size of curls which is even better
Heather k.
My hair is so hard to curl because its so silly but I love this product! It gets the job done
Pratistha M.
Cleveland, OH
I have been using this since very longgg. And it's just "Wow". It's really amazing.👍👍❤❤
Natalia L.
Arlington Hts, IL
I think this is so cool. It probably works wonders. Definitely a future buy!!
Mariangel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this worth it?
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Does this style well? Cost?
Elizabeth D.
How much is it and is thee adjustable heat settings?
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Does this style well? Cost?
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this brand good? Last long?