BY HERSTYLER

3P is the perfect hair styling tool that utilizes the latest ceramic and digital technology. Comes with three interchangeable barrels in sizes 1-1/2", 1-1/4" and 3/4" (13mm/19mm/25mm). 3P was designed for professional use, used by many top hair dressers to get the best results in a short time. Now you can do it by yourself, it’s very friendly and easy to use. The ceramic technology provides you with the best styling results by producing negative ions to seal the cuticles and repel humidity. The ceramic heat will also ensure a quick heat recovery without sudden increase of heat. 3P allows you to get the temperature up to 200 Celsius, 400 Fahrenheit. Digital temperature display lets you know what temperature is right for you every time, no more guess work no matter what type of hair your curling. HerStyler protects your safety as a first value; you can now enjoy a safe, easy and fast hair curling experience by using the thermal glove. The thermal glove will prevent burning and help you to get the best results by enabling you to touch the ceramic barrel and curl your hair around it. HerStyler 3 part curler comes with a one year full warranty. Highlights and Features: The ceramic technology provides you with the best styling results by producing negative ions to seal the cuticles and repel humidity. The ceramic heat will also ensure a quick heat recovery without sudden increase of heat. 3P allows you to get the temperature up to 200 Celsius; the digital temperature display lets you know what temperature is right for you every time, no more guess work no matter what type of hair you-re curling. HerStyler protects your safety as a first value; you can now enjoy a safe, easy and fast hair curling experience by using the thermal glove. The thermal glove will prevent burning and help you to get the best results by enabling you to touch the ceramic barrel and curl your hair around it. HerStyler 3 Part curler comes with one year full warranty. Dual voltage: 110V-220V. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jahvanna M.
I love this curler set. I got my first one as a Christmas gift 5 or so years ago but I threw it away 2.5 years ago since I had a puppy who enjoyed chewing cords and shoes. I finally got around to ordering it again last year and can't believed I went so long without curling my hair! I have natural beachy looking waves but this brings it's out so much more. Looks pretty natural on me. I never use the smallest wand but the medium and large I use all the time.
Sabrina B.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the wands. I love the changable ones because it accommodate different length of hair. Just recently purchased a new set
Esmeralda D.
Amazing for every day look or for a party. Big curs for a natural wavy hair or tight curls that last all nigh.
Robin R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have this but i don't use it much. I think it is a great styling tool. Most of my customers don't use this
Taylor H.
Port Sydney , ON
I have one that doesn't have the different sizes and I absolutely love it but my sister got this one and it's great for different styles