Herstyler 18-25mm Grande Curling Iron , Pink uploaded by Stassi M.Herstyler 18-25mm Grande Curling Iron , Pink uploaded by Stassi M.

BY HERSTYLER

Melissa P.
Spring
This curling wand is my everyday go to tool it does everything i want it to do for my thin hair or my thick hair when wearing extensions. I am a repeat user i usually hold curl for 10 seconds and let go its leves curls bouncy beautiful and long lasting up to 3 days.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I bought this curling iron and it broke within the first few months I bought it. For the price, I was expecting super high quality, but it broke randomly. I will not be purchasing again.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
This little curler is amazing, it comes with a glove that is worthless... the curler does get really hot and depending how much hair you use, do not leave it in for to long. I have long hair but it only took me 25 min to curl all my hair, it looked amazing and i got tons of compliments. I did not wash my hair that night and woke up the hair was still just as curled as the day before.
Sarah B.
Manhattan, KS
I love this curling wand. I have been using it for 6 years now, and it is still as good as ever. I can take a section of my hair and curl it and hold it for 5 seconds and then move on and it holds the curl very well. I love using a wand. I feel like I can get the desired look easier especially with my very long hair
Ashley G.
Lawton, OK
I will never use a different curling iron ever again! When using this iron, I have long lasting curls all day long, even after I run a brush thru it. Sometimes I can even go a second day and the curls are still good as new.
Keoni S.
San Jose, CA
Best curling wand I have ever used. Curls last all day long and don’t fall out. I bought mine online for about $25-$30. So I would say it’s very affordable. It comes in great packaging. Very easy to travel with as well.
Evangelina P.
I love her style or products the curling answer amazing I’ve had to and I’ve had them for years and they haven’t broken the character curl they hold a long time and the heat up superfast I really love these
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
These are good but only for like a year. They are cheap for a reason and are very damaging for your hair. I will say these are a lot better than a traditional curling iron though.
Maxine P.
This curling wand get super hot and works really quickly. It comes with a glove, which is needed because of how hot your hair will get when curling it. You can use it wet or dry and it will work either way. Makes styling and creating curls quick and easy.
Jessica A.
Temple city , CA
I loved this when i had it! I could do without the burning myself every so ofter but it was my fault for losing the glove. But this works great curls fast and the curls last forever