Hershey'S Zero Sugar Caramel Filled Chocolate Candy

Enjoy one of the world's most popular combinations - chocolate and caramel - but without the sugar. HERSHEY'S Zero Sugar Caramel Filled Chocolates Candy has all of the taste and none of the sugar.

Does anyone know of any recipes that require these? I think it'd taste great with a cake. Thanks!
Are they still available or discontinued
Does it tastes like sugar is missing
Start your review of Hershey'S Zero Sugar Caramel Filled Chocolate Candy!
Judith D.
Doral, FL
Sugar free and caramel! This is heaven! I love these sugar free candies! I feel that the taste is perfect, no sacrifice and I can enjoy my favorite sweets with no guilt! Great value also, no difference from sugary versions. Repurchase worthy!!
Amber H.
Belleville, IL
These magical bites of joy are great for any occasion! They take great on the outside and even better on the inside! Great little treat for adults and children. You can not go wrong with this product.
Nyja W.
Killeen, TX
Love it awesome will be buying aging I'm so in love with this product! Can't wait to restock up on this delicious treat. Let's go Hershey's!
Jackie W.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my goodness I absolutely love this little bite of Heaven!! Super yummy Hershey'S Zero Sugar Caramel Filled Chocolate Candy are affordable and so good for a quick sugar free snack ever so often!
Jody H.
Parkersburg, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey'S Zero Sugar Caramel Filled Chocolate Candy uploaded by Jody H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best sugar free treat I have had the pleasure to try. They are affordable. The only improvement would be a bigger bag! I eat these quite often. You won’t even miss the sugar, so I would highly recommend trying these.Hershey'S Zero Sugar Caramel Filled Chocolate Candy
Alondra G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walgreens
Oh my goodness These taste identical to regular hersheys! Love love love wow im diabetic so this is a treat for me how I missed chocolate 🍫
Amber H.
Chocowinity, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love these Hersheys sugar free caramel filled chocolates!! I can snack on these while on my diet
esperansa G.
Surprise, AZ
I don't eat as much candy but i recommend this. It's sugar free. There is caramel inside. It's delicious. You girls need to try!
Balerin R.
Dios amo estos chocolates sin azúcar , son ideales para esas personas que no pueden comer mucha azúcar y les gusta él chocolate , su textura en muy suave al paladae
Christina H.
Lewistown, PA
I absolutely LOVE these! They taste really great and don't upset my belly when I eat more than three. I am post gastric bypass lover a year) and sugar free candy that's of good quality is important to me. Hersheys fits the bill and then some!!!