Hershey's Zagnut Candy Bar uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Ingredient:

Sugar, Corn Syrup, Peanuts, Toasted Coconut, Molasses, Partially Hydrogenated Oil (Coconut, Cottonseed, Palm, Palm Kernel, Soybean, Sunflower), Palm Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Vegetable Oil, Cocoa Butter, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Salt, Chocolate, Lecithin, Milk, Lactose, Cocoa, Whey, Milk Fat, Nonfat Milk, Artificial Flavor, Tbhq (Preservative), Artificial Color, Yellow 6 Lake, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Sorbitan Tristearate

Buy on Sam's Club
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
You can’t find these everywhere, but I think that’s why I get so excited when I do see them sold somewhere. These were my grandma’s favorite, and I remember eating these with her. These remind me of childhood.
Leanna B.
Danville, WV
I haven’t had one of these in years! My grandma always had these in her house and I would eat them there. I didn’t know they still made theses if you ever see you, you have to try it. It is a delicious candy bar
Ashley S.
I just happened upon this at my daily morning gas station a few days ago and bought it on a whim. I am so hooked and am considering setting up an automatic subscription purchase of these bars from Amazon. They taste like the inside of a butteringer with a hint of toasted coconut. No chocolate which for me is a plus! Easily my new favorite candy bar!
Taylor L.
Cortland, NY
Yum! who doesn't like a good Hershey's bar here and there? Personally, I love nuts in my chocolate bars. The nuts give it that crunch along with the yummy smoothness of the chocolate surrounded by it. Hershey's have always been my go to chocolate I can almost swear by it.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
I've never liked zagnut bars. I think it's the texture. Tried again recently and it wasn't as bad as it use to be for me but I'm still not a fan. The local gas station can keep them and I'll purchase a different bar.
Aprril M.
Norwalk, CA
The zagbut chocolate bar has too much going on the flavors are over whelming, its a mixture of snickers mixed with recess pieces, its not delicious at all wouldn't recommend this chocolate bar to anyone, and I happen to love sweets and chocolates.
Jessica M.
These are one of my favorites but they are hard to find. I can remember when I was little and my papa took us to the gas station for a bottled Coke and I always got one. Love the taste so much and wish I could still find them.
gloria g.
I'm a chocalate addict!! I can't leave without it. I buy this chocate at pharmacies, drugstores, supermarkets. Its flavor has not comparison, its unique. I buy it three o four times a week.
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166
E encanta esta barra de chocolate! Muy barato y un muy buen aperitivo. Yo recommendaría a cualquiera que intente.
Soy un amante del chocolate Hersheys chocolate y con cacahuetes y llano nuestra mi favorito y su precio asequible. Lo compro de vez en cuando
Christopher L.
Gaston , SC
Zaggnut bars are so great. When I'm chilling in my tiny grave inside the model graveyard, there's nothing better to lure a giant fly in for a quick bite. Now say my name three times baby!