Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Ágatha d.
Brazil
It is a magnificent chocolate , letting anyone with water in the mouth, in Brazil it is a little expensive , but do not stop consuming it so
Yes , it is very accessible , even in small markets it is selling and small markets they rise the price, as in super markets it is cheaper
Amanda P.
The best about Hershey's is the white chocolate bar mix with the black chocolate chips, that give a special flavor in general to that product.
Rebekah M.
I wish you could buy these in Canada! This is such a delicious snack. I pick them up whenever I visit the US
Cristi M.
Su tamaño parece ser siempre muy poco aunque te compres una cajote de ellos los amo muchismo son deliciosos
Samaira S.
Toronto, Ontario
I really like the chocolate specially when it has all nuts and almonds in it specially with coffee or tea
Carolina M.
It's good, but so sweet. I can't eat a bar alone. I don't like it too much. The price is more or less.
Lacy W.
This snack is a tasty treat it always has me coming back for more. I never turn it down when offered
julianny h.
This chocolate is my weakness
I love him. They are very rich and creamy, is my favorite chocolates
Carolina B.
Miedo por granos dios pero muy rico mas que nada para darme un relax un rato para el estres tambien
Anna C.
Tbtvrveccececeececcrcrcrcrceceececcrcecrcececececececececrcrcrcrcrcrcrcrcrcrcrcrcrcrcecrcrce