Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Walmart
Emily V.
Butler , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm such a huge fan of this candy bar. I feel like it's a less popular one, but so delicious!
Leijai H.
Who doesn't like candy I mean especially us girls you all k ow what I mean don't act like yiu don't
Cheri C.
Circleville, OH
Really great taste with the different textures. But extremely hard to find anywhere. Best found in drug stores.
brandi C.
odessa, fl
Zagnut are so good. These take me back to my childhood. This was a major treat in my home growing up.
Kevin A.
West Memphis, AR
Love this product. Very tasty and my kids love them. The chocolate taste great and there one of my favorites.
Stacie B.
Dallas, NC
It is just so yummy
Jordan C.
Charlton Hgts, WV
Yum. Hershey's zagnut bar is one of my favorites. So delicious. A little hard to find at some places.
Alyssa A.
Waterbury, CT
I haven't had one of these in sooooo long, but if I remember correctly they were pretty good.
Ágatha d.
Brazil
It is a magnificent chocolate , letting anyone with water in the mouth, in Brazil it is a little expensive , but do not stop consuming it so
Yes , it is very accessible , even in small markets it is selling and small markets they rise the price, as in super markets it is cheaper
Amanda P.
The best about Hershey's is the white chocolate bar mix with the black chocolate chips, that give a special flavor in general to that product.