Add a Photo

#434 in Chocolate
Photo (1)
Natoshia C.
Natoshia C.

Not a fan of this candy but my sister and mt mother loves this candy. It's just too much for me.
Rosario B.
Rosario B.

Love these. they are very delicious full of flavor chocolate my kids and I enjoy these very much
Maria L.
Maria L.

My grants momento its wich Hershey i linde so much.. iOS my consentido. Iits very good chocolate
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX

I love dark chocolate and nuts so this combo is my favorite a little pricey but worth the price
Emily V.
Emily V.
Butler, Ky

I'm such a huge fan of this candy bar. I feel like it's a less popular one, but so delicious!
Anna C.
Anna C.

Tbtvrveccececeececcrcrcrcrceceececcrcecrcececececececececrcrcrcrcrcrcrcrcrcrcrcrcrcrcecrcrce
Maira M.
Maira M.

Tastes so good but I prefer the almond chocolate bar it is a ton more better than this one.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.

I love the smooth tasted of Hershey choclate wow this is a yummy bar an d you will enjoy.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Mt Pleasant, TN

I love this candy bar! Very cheap and a very good snack. I would recommend anyone to try.
Thayra F.
Thayra F.

It has a funny taste and.smell, but It has good flavor, good taste.but Just to try it out

Join Now