Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Leijai H.
Who doesn't like candy I mean especially us girls you all k ow what I mean don't act like yiu don't
Kendra B.
London, KY
Never been a fan. Don't like the taste. I've tried this candy several times. But just can't do it.
Natoshia C.
Not a fan of this candy but my sister and mt mother loves this candy. It's just too much for me.
Rosario B.
Love these. they are very delicious full of flavor chocolate my kids and I enjoy these very much
Maria L.
My grants momento its wich Hershey i linde so much.. iOS my consentido. Iits very good chocolate
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX
I love dark chocolate and nuts so this combo is my favorite a little pricey but worth the price
Emily V.
Butler , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm such a huge fan of this candy bar. I feel like it's a less popular one, but so delicious!
Alyssa A.
Waterbury, CT
I haven't had one of these in sooooo long, but if I remember correctly they were pretty good.
Maira M.
Tastes so good but I prefer the almond chocolate bar it is a ton more better than this one.
Thayra F.
It has a funny taste and.smell, but It has good flavor, good taste.but Just to try it out