Add a Photo

#429 in Chocolate
Photo (1)
yovanina c.
yovanina c.

Amo los Hershey en todos las presentaciones, me alegra e; alma, el paladar y me hace sentir super alegre
Kalin G.
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA

These zagnut bars are delicious! One of my favorite candies, but they are kind of hard to find in stores
Carolina M.
Carolina M.

It's good, but so sweet. I can't eat a bar alone. I don't like it too much. The price is more or less.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Charlton Hgts, WV

Yum. Hershey's zagnut bar is one of my favorites. So delicious. A little hard to find at some places.
brandi C.
brandi C.
odessa, fl

Zagnut are so good. These take me back to my childhood. This was a major treat in my home growing up.
Lacy W.
Lacy W.

This snack is a tasty treat it always has me coming back for more. I never turn it down when offered
alanna  f.
alanna f.
Roseboro, NC

This isn't my cup of tea. Hershey's products are usually my favorite but this bar tastes too nutty,.
Carolina B.
Carolina B.

Miedo por granos dios pero muy rico mas que nada para darme un relax un rato para el estres tambien
Leijai H.
Leijai H.

Who doesn't like candy I mean especially us girls you all k ow what I mean don't act like yiu don't
Neha P.
Neha P.
Rockport, TX

This chocolate is my weakness I love him. They are very rich and creamy, is my favorite chocolates

Join Now