Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Walmart
brandi C.
odessa, fl
Zagnut are so good. These take me back to my childhood. This was a major treat in my home growing up.
Leijai H.
Who doesn't like candy I mean especially us girls you all k ow what I mean don't act like yiu don't
Neha P.
Rockport, TX
This chocolate is my weakness I love him. They are very rich and creamy, is my favorite chocolates
Kendra B.
London , KY
Never been a fan. Don't like the taste. I've tried this candy several times. But just can't do it.
Maria L.
My grants momento its wich Hershey i linde so much.. iOS my consentido. Iits very good chocolate
Natoshia C.
Not a fan of this candy but my sister and mt mother loves this candy. It's just too much for me.
Rosario B.
Love these. they are very delicious full of flavor chocolate my kids and I enjoy these very much
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX
I love dark chocolate and nuts so this combo is my favorite a little pricey but worth the price
Emily V.
Butler, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm such a huge fan of this candy bar. I feel like it's a less popular one, but so delicious!
Alyssa A.
Waterbury, CT
I haven't had one of these in sooooo long, but if I remember correctly they were pretty good.