Add a Photo

#434 in Chocolate
Photo (1)
yovanina c.
yovanina c.

Amo los Hershey en todos las presentaciones, me alegra e; alma, el paladar y me hace sentir super alegre
Carolina M.
Carolina M.

It's good, but so sweet. I can't eat a bar alone. I don't like it too much. The price is more or less.
brandi C.
brandi C.
odessa, fl

Zagnut are so good. These take me back to my childhood. This was a major treat in my home growing up.
Lacy W.
Lacy W.

This snack is a tasty treat it always has me coming back for more. I never turn it down when offered
alanna  f.
alanna f.
Roseboro, NC

This isn't my cup of tea. Hershey's products are usually my favorite but this bar tastes too nutty,.
Leijai H.
Leijai H.

Who doesn't like candy I mean especially us girls you all k ow what I mean don't act like yiu don't
Carolina B.
Carolina B.

Miedo por granos dios pero muy rico mas que nada para darme un relax un rato para el estres tambien
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London, KY

Never been a fan. Don't like the taste. I've tried this candy several times. But just can't do it.
julianny h.
julianny h.

This chocolate is my weakness
I love him. They are very rich and creamy, is my favorite chocolates
Neha P.
Neha P.
Rockport, TX

This chocolate is my weakness I love him. They are very rich and creamy, is my favorite chocolates

Join Now