Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
I'm not a big coconut fan, unless it is toasted, like this candy bar. It is delicious!
Yamileth A.
Yamileth A.
I love the kisses .my boyfriend was the firt person who give me the chocolate kisses.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Zagnut has been around awhile an its still one of my faves crunchy n o so good
Gina p.
Gina p.
Douglasville , Ga
Hershes is my favorite brand and always will be they have the best chocolate
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
Dallas, NC
It is just so yummy
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Independence , KY
Easy snack. I always keep a Hershey's bar in my purse for days I'm on a rush and have no time to for a full meal. It keeps me "awake" because is sweet but at the same time it doesn't give that bloating feeling for eating chocolate.
Marla  .
Marla .
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love Hershey's zagnut bars they are so crunchy on the inside with the chocolate on the outside way better than the Clark bar you must try it you will love it !!!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
So I tried this for the first time a few months ago and it's so good! I love coconut so I thought it was a delicious treat. If you don't like coconut; it's probably not a product for you.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
My favorite vegan-friendly candy bar. Peanut butter and toasted coconut - delicious! They can be hard to find, but most candy stores with retro selections have them.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Parkston, SD
Zagnut blends the perfect crisp of toasted coconut and peanut butter in a delicious candy bar. Everyone should try this crunchy, coconutty #Zagnut!