Add a Photo

#453 in Chocolate
Photo (1)
Maria L.
Maria L.

My grants momento its wich Hershey i linde so much.. iOS my consentido. Iits very good chocolate
Rosario B.
Rosario B.

Love these. they are very delicious full of flavor chocolate my kids and I enjoy these very much
Natoshia C.
Natoshia C.

Not a fan of this candy but my sister and mt mother loves this candy. It's just too much for me.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX

I love dark chocolate and nuts so this combo is my favorite a little pricey but worth the price
Emily V.
Emily V.
Butler, Ky

I'm such a huge fan of this candy bar. I feel like it's a less popular one, but so delicious!
Maira M.
Maira M.

Tastes so good but I prefer the almond chocolate bar it is a ton more better than this one.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.

I love the smooth tasted of Hershey choclate wow this is a yummy bar an d you will enjoy.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Mt Pleasant, TN

I love this candy bar! Very cheap and a very good snack. I would recommend anyone to try.
Thayra F.
Thayra F.

It has a funny taste and.smell, but It has good flavor, good taste.but Just to try it out
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR

I'm not a big coconut fan, unless it is toasted, like this candy bar. It is delicious!

Join Now