Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Walmart
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Parkston, SD
Zagnut blends the perfect crisp of toasted coconut and peanut butter in a delicious candy bar. Everyone should try this crunchy, coconutty #Zagnut!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Wheeling, WV
They don't sell this local anymore but it's another one that I purchase if I happen to find a store that sells them.
Lizzie C.
Lizzie C.
Corona de Tucson
Great if you're betelgeuse, not so great if you are a fly. This is a word, that is a word. Thesee are all words
alanna  f.
alanna f.
Roseboro, NC
This isn't my cup of tea. Hershey's products are usually my favorite but this bar tastes too nutty,.
Maria L.
Maria L.
My grants momento its wich Hershey i linde so much.. iOS my consentido. Iits very good chocolate
Zoe L.
Zoe L.
Soooooo good 😍 I eat too many to be honest haha. I definitely recommend them. They're my favorite candy bar at the moment ^.^
Jen H.
Jen H.
North Port, FL
Like it a lot. Don't but often, but as a treat. Good product, good price, esp if you like peanut butter and coconut
Lori S.
Lori S.
Spring Mills, PA
Love these candy bars -- crunchy, peanut buttery, cocoanut. They are sometimes hard to find, but worth the hunt!
Maira M.
Maira M.
Tastes so good but I prefer the almond chocolate bar it is a ton more better than this one.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Butler , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm such a huge fan of this candy bar. I feel like it's a less popular one, but so delicious!