Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Nora F.
Nora F.
Tucson, AZ
Love it, love it, love it!!! Despite my diet, I eat this once a week! If I have to choose only one sweet thing, I would choose this!
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Lynchburg, VA
Not my favorite Hershey's bar. I found that it didn't taste as good as the others. Not my go-to when I go to the store for candy.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
My favorite vegan-friendly candy bar. Peanut butter and toasted coconut - delicious! They can be hard to find, but most candy stores with retro selections have them.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Parkston, SD
Zagnut blends the perfect crisp of toasted coconut and peanut butter in a delicious candy bar. Everyone should try this crunchy, coconutty #Zagnut!
alanna  f.
alanna f.
Roseboro, NC
This isn't my cup of tea. Hershey's products are usually my favorite but this bar tastes too nutty,.
Maria L.
Maria L.
My grants momento its wich Hershey i linde so much.. iOS my consentido. Iits very good chocolate
Jen H.
Jen H.
North Port, FL
Like it a lot. Don't but often, but as a treat. Good product, good price, esp if you like peanut butter and coconut
Zoe L.
Zoe L.
Soooooo good 😍 I eat too many to be honest haha. I definitely recommend them. They're my favorite candy bar at the moment ^.^
Maira M.
Maira M.
Tastes so good but I prefer the almond chocolate bar it is a ton more better than this one.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Butler, KY
I'm such a huge fan of this candy bar. I feel like it's a less popular one, but so delicious!