Add a Photo

#456 in Chocolate
Photo (1)
Natoshia C.
Natoshia C.

Not a fan of this candy but my sister and mt mother loves this candy. It's just too much for me.
Rosario B.
Rosario B.

Love these. they are very delicious full of flavor chocolate my kids and I enjoy these very much
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX

I love dark chocolate and nuts so this combo is my favorite a little pricey but worth the price
Emily V.
Emily V.
Butler, Ky

I'm such a huge fan of this candy bar. I feel like it's a less popular one, but so delicious!
Maira M.
Maira M.

Tastes so good but I prefer the almond chocolate bar it is a ton more better than this one.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Mt Pleasant, TN

I love this candy bar! Very cheap and a very good snack. I would recommend anyone to try.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.

I love the smooth tasted of Hershey choclate wow this is a yummy bar an d you will enjoy.
Thayra F.
Thayra F.

It has a funny taste and.smell, but It has good flavor, good taste.but Just to try it out
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR

I'm not a big coconut fan, unless it is toasted, like this candy bar. It is delicious!
Yamileth A.
Yamileth A.

I love the kisses .my boyfriend was the firt person who give me the chocolate kisses.