Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
I love the smooth tasted of Hershey choclate wow this is a yummy bar an d you will enjoy.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
I'm not a big coconut fan, unless it is toasted, like this candy bar. It is delicious!
Yamileth A.
Yamileth A.
I love the kisses .my boyfriend was the firt person who give me the chocolate kisses.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Zagnut has been around awhile an its still one of my faves crunchy n o so good
Gina p.
Gina p.
Douglasville , Ga
Hershes is my favorite brand and always will be they have the best chocolate
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Independence , KY
Easy snack. I always keep a Hershey's bar in my purse for days I'm on a rush and have no time to for a full meal. It keeps me "awake" because is sweet but at the same time it doesn't give that bloating feeling for eating chocolate.
margo j.
margo j.
Payson, UT
This used to be my favorite and now they aren't available as much as they used to be. The peanut butter is not overwhelming and the toasted coconut is a great addition to the taste.
Marla  .
Marla .
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love Hershey's zagnut bars they are so crunchy on the inside with the chocolate on the outside way better than the Clark bar you must try it you will love it !!!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
South Point, OH
Hersheys is one of my favorite chocolate brands, i really enjoy when they make New chocolate bars. This one was amazing its just really hard to find.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
So I tried this for the first time a few months ago and it's so good! I love coconut so I thought it was a delicious treat. If you don't like coconut; it's probably not a product for you.