Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Walmart
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Independence , KY
Easy snack. I always keep a Hershey's bar in my purse for days I'm on a rush and have no time to for a full meal. It keeps me "awake" because is sweet but at the same time it doesn't give that bloating feeling for eating chocolate.
margo j.
margo j.
Payson, UT
This used to be my favorite and now they aren't available as much as they used to be. The peanut butter is not overwhelming and the toasted coconut is a great addition to the taste.
Marla  .
Marla .
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love Hershey's zagnut bars they are so crunchy on the inside with the chocolate on the outside way better than the Clark bar you must try it you will love it !!!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
South Point, OH
Hersheys is one of my favorite chocolate brands, i really enjoy when they make New chocolate bars. This one was amazing its just really hard to find.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
So I tried this for the first time a few months ago and it's so good! I love coconut so I thought it was a delicious treat. If you don't like coconut; it's probably not a product for you.
Nora F.
Nora F.
Tucson, AZ
Love it, love it, love it!!! Despite my diet, I eat this once a week! If I have to choose only one sweet thing, I would choose this!
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Lynchburg, VA
Not my favorite Hershey's bar. I found that it didn't taste as good as the others. Not my go-to when I go to the store for candy.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
My favorite vegan-friendly candy bar. Peanut butter and toasted coconut - delicious! They can be hard to find, but most candy stores with retro selections have them.
Teena M.
Teena M.
Elk Horn, KY
I love the peanut butter and coconut. It is the best candy bar in the world. I loved them as a child and I still love it.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Parkston, SD
Zagnut blends the perfect crisp of toasted coconut and peanut butter in a delicious candy bar. Everyone should try this crunchy, coconutty #Zagnut!