Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Mobina T.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY

I think it taste good, but nothing special it taste like any regular chocolate that are of the same flavor .
Asia M.
Asia M.

I #love Hershey cookies and cream bar i eat a couple times a month and its wanna by favorite chocolates ever
Jose L.
Jose L.
LOS ANGELES, CA

I love chocolate specially Hersheys chocolate. It has good value and good quality. Can be enjoyed at anytime
Kalin G.
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA

These zagnut bars are delicious! One of my favorite candies, but they are kind of hard to find in stores
yovanina c.
yovanina c.

Amo los Hershey en todos las presentaciones, me alegra e; alma, el paladar y me hace sentir super alegre
brandi C.
brandi C.
odessa, fl

Zagnut are so good. These take me back to my childhood. This was a major treat in my home growing up.
alanna  f.
alanna f.
Roseboro, NC

This isn't my cup of tea. Hershey's products are usually my favorite but this bar tastes too nutty,.
Leijai H.
Leijai H.

Who doesn't like candy I mean especially us girls you all k ow what I mean don't act like yiu don't
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London, KY

Never been a fan. Don't like the taste. I've tried this candy several times. But just can't do it.
Neha P.
Neha P.
Rockport, TX

This chocolate is my weakness I love him. They are very rich and creamy, is my favorite chocolates

Join Now