Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Walmart
Asia M.
I #love Hershey cookies and cream bar i eat a couple times a month and its wanna by favorite chocolates ever
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
I think it taste good, but nothing special it taste like any regular chocolate that are of the same flavor .
Kevin A.
West Memphis, AR
Love this product. Very tasty and my kids love them. The chocolate taste great and there one of my favorites.
Jose L.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I love chocolate specially Hersheys chocolate. It has good value and good quality. Can be enjoyed at anytime
yovanina c.
miami, FL
Amo los Hershey en todos las presentaciones, me alegra e; alma, el paladar y me hace sentir super alegre
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA
These zagnut bars are delicious! One of my favorite candies, but they are kind of hard to find in stores
brandi C.
odessa, fl
Zagnut are so good. These take me back to my childhood. This was a major treat in my home growing up.
alanna  f.
Roseboro, NC
This isn't my cup of tea. Hershey's products are usually my favorite but this bar tastes too nutty,.
Jordan C.
Charlton Hgts, WV
Yum. Hershey's zagnut bar is one of my favorites. So delicious. A little hard to find at some places.
Leijai H.
Who doesn't like candy I mean especially us girls you all k ow what I mean don't act like yiu don't