Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Lizzie C.
Lizzie C.
Corona de Tucson

Great if you're betelgeuse, not so great if you are a fly. This is a word, that is a word. Thesee are all words
Cheri C.
Cheri C.
Circleville, OH

Really great taste with the different textures. But extremely hard to find anywhere. Best found in drug stores.
Jozanne M.
Jozanne M.

I sooo love these! These are my favorite chocolates love the milk chocolate with caramel bits. Soo fantastic.
Kevin A.
Kevin A.
West Memphis, AR

Love this product. Very tasty and my kids love them. The chocolate taste great and there one of my favorites.
Mobina T.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY

I think it taste good, but nothing special it taste like any regular chocolate that are of the same flavor .
Asia M.
Asia M.

I #love Hershey cookies and cream bar i eat a couple times a month and its wanna by favorite chocolates ever
Jose L.
Jose L.
Los Angeles, CA

I love chocolate specially Hersheys chocolate. It has good value and good quality. Can be enjoyed at anytime
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.

I wish you could buy these in Canada! This is such a delicious snack. I pick them up whenever I visit the US
Cristi M.
Cristi M.

Su tamaño parece ser siempre muy poco aunque te compres una cajote de ellos los amo muchismo son deliciosos
Samaira S.
Samaira S.
Toronto, Ontario

I really like the chocolate specially when it has all nuts and almonds in it specially with coffee or tea

Join Now