Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Walmart
Lizzie C.
Corona de Tucson
Great if you're betelgeuse, not so great if you are a fly. This is a word, that is a word. Thesee are all words
Cheri C.
Circleville, OH
Really great taste with the different textures. But extremely hard to find anywhere. Best found in drug stores.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
I think it taste good, but nothing special it taste like any regular chocolate that are of the same flavor .
Kevin A.
West Memphis, AR
Love this product. Very tasty and my kids love them. The chocolate taste great and there one of my favorites.
Asia M.
I #love Hershey cookies and cream bar i eat a couple times a month and its wanna by favorite chocolates ever
Jose L.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I love chocolate specially Hersheys chocolate. It has good value and good quality. Can be enjoyed at anytime
yovanina c.
miami, FL
Amo los Hershey en todos las presentaciones, me alegra e; alma, el paladar y me hace sentir super alegre
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA
These zagnut bars are delicious! One of my favorite candies, but they are kind of hard to find in stores
Jordan C.
Charlton Hgts, WV
Yum. Hershey's zagnut bar is one of my favorites. So delicious. A little hard to find at some places.
alanna  f.
Roseboro, NC
This isn't my cup of tea. Hershey's products are usually my favorite but this bar tastes too nutty,.