Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Neha P.
Neha P.
Rockport, TX
This chocolate is my weakness I love him. They are very rich and creamy, is my favorite chocolates
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London , KY
Never been a fan. Don't like the taste. I've tried this candy several times. But just can't do it.
Rosario B.
Rosario B.
Love these. they are very delicious full of flavor chocolate my kids and I enjoy these very much
Maria L.
Maria L.
My grants momento its wich Hershey i linde so much.. iOS my consentido. Iits very good chocolate
Natoshia C.
Natoshia C.
Not a fan of this candy but my sister and mt mother loves this candy. It's just too much for me.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX
I love dark chocolate and nuts so this combo is my favorite a little pricey but worth the price
Maira M.
Maira M.
Tastes so good but I prefer the almond chocolate bar it is a ton more better than this one.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Mt Pleasant, TN
I love this candy bar! Very cheap and a very good snack. I would recommend anyone to try.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
I love the smooth tasted of Hershey choclate wow this is a yummy bar an d you will enjoy.
Thayra F.
Thayra F.
It has a funny taste and.smell, but It has good flavor, good taste.but Just to try it out