Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#460 in Chocolate
Photo (1)
Such yummy chocolate my whole family love it so milky and creamy and yummy perfect portion size and great price
Lizzie C.
Lizzie C.
Corona de Tucson
Great if you're betelgeuse, not so great if you are a fly. This is a word, that is a word. Thesee are all words
Jozanne M.
Jozanne M.
I sooo love these! These are my favorite chocolates love the milk chocolate with caramel bits. Soo fantastic.
Kevin A.
Kevin A.
West Memphis, AR
Love this product. Very tasty and my kids love them. The chocolate taste great and there one of my favorites.
Jose L.
Jose L.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I love chocolate specially Hersheys chocolate. It has good value and good quality. Can be enjoyed at anytime
Mobina T.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
I think it taste good, but nothing special it taste like any regular chocolate that are of the same flavor .
Asia M.
Asia M.
I #love Hershey cookies and cream bar i eat a couple times a month and its wanna by favorite chocolates ever
Kalin G.
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA
These zagnut bars are delicious! One of my favorite candies, but they are kind of hard to find in stores
yovanina c.
yovanina c.
Amo los Hershey en todos las presentaciones, me alegra e; alma, el paladar y me hace sentir super alegre
alanna  f.
alanna f.
Roseboro, NC
This isn't my cup of tea. Hershey's products are usually my favorite but this bar tastes too nutty,.