Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Erin S.
Erin S.
South holland , IL

Zagnut is simply amazing!! Tried one when I was a kid , and fell in love !! Since I can't find them any where saddens me 😝
Teena M.
Teena M.
Elk Horn, KY

I love the peanut butter and coconut. It is the best candy bar in the world. I loved them as a child and I still love it.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Wheeling, WV

They don't sell this local anymore but it's another one that I purchase if I happen to find a store that sells them.
Jen H.
Jen H.
North Port, FL

Like it a lot. Don't but often, but as a treat. Good product, good price, esp if you like peanut butter and coconut
Carie B.
Carie B.
Owensboro, KY

One of my favorites! The coconut coating sets it apart for all others almost like a Clark bar without the chocolate
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Columbus, OH

I had not had a Zagnut bar for a long time and then I picked these up in the store. I forgot how much I liked them.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Spring Mills, PA

Love these candy bars -- crunchy, peanut buttery, cocoanut. They are sometimes hard to find, but worth the hunt!
Such yummy chocolate my whole family love it so milky and creamy and yummy perfect portion size and great price
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.

Not a big fan of these, but my mother loves them. A bit more peanut buttery and crunchier than the Butterfinger
Lizzie C.
Lizzie C.
Corona de Tucson

Great if you're betelgeuse, not so great if you are a fly. This is a word, that is a word. Thesee are all words

Join Now