Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Carie B.
Carie B.
Owensboro, KY

One of my favorites! The coconut coating sets it apart for all others almost like a Clark bar without the chocolate
Jen H.
Jen H.
North Port, FL

Like it a lot. Don't but often, but as a treat. Good product, good price, esp if you like peanut butter and coconut
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Columbus, OH

I had not had a Zagnut bar for a long time and then I picked these up in the store. I forgot how much I liked them.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Spring Mills, PA

Love these candy bars -- crunchy, peanut buttery, cocoanut. They are sometimes hard to find, but worth the hunt!
Lizzie C.
Lizzie C.
Corona de Tucson

Great if you're betelgeuse, not so great if you are a fly. This is a word, that is a word. Thesee are all words
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.

Not a big fan of these, but my mother loves them. A bit more peanut buttery and crunchier than the Butterfinger
Cheri C.
Cheri C.
Circleville, OH

Really great taste with the different textures. But extremely hard to find anywhere. Best found in drug stores.
Such yummy chocolate my whole family love it so milky and creamy and yummy perfect portion size and great price
Jozanne M.
Jozanne M.

I sooo love these! These are my favorite chocolates love the milk chocolate with caramel bits. Soo fantastic.
Kevin A.
Kevin A.
West Memphis, AR

Love this product. Very tasty and my kids love them. The chocolate taste great and there one of my favorites.