Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA

This is an old school candy, with peanuts, caramel and nougat! I haven't has this in quite some time but it's always good.
Erin S.
Erin S.
South holland , IL

Zagnut is simply amazing!! Tried one when I was a kid , and fell in love !! Since I can't find them any where saddens me šŸ˜
Teena M.
Teena M.
Elk Horn, KY

I love the peanut butter and coconut. It is the best candy bar in the world. I loved them as a child and I still love it.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Wheeling, WV

They don't sell this local anymore but it's another one that I purchase if I happen to find a store that sells them.
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Columbus, OH

I had not had a Zagnut bar for a long time and then I picked these up in the store. I forgot how much I liked them.
Jen H.
Jen H.
North Port, FL

Like it a lot. Don't but often, but as a treat. Good product, good price, esp if you like peanut butter and coconut
Carie B.
Carie B.
Owensboro, KY

One of my favorites! The coconut coating sets it apart for all others almost like a Clark bar without the chocolate
Lori S.
Lori S.
Spring Mills, PA

Love these candy bars -- crunchy, peanut buttery, cocoanut. They are sometimes hard to find, but worth the hunt!
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.

Not a big fan of these, but my mother loves them. A bit more peanut buttery and crunchier than the Butterfinger
Such yummy chocolate my whole family love it so milky and creamy and yummy perfect portion size and great price

Join Now