Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Jose L.
Jose L.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I love chocolate specially Hersheys chocolate. It has good value and good quality. Can be enjoyed at anytime
yovanina c.
yovanina c.
miami, FL
Amo los Hershey en todos las presentaciones, me alegra e; alma, el paladar y me hace sentir super alegre
Kalin G.
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA
These zagnut bars are delicious! One of my favorite candies, but they are kind of hard to find in stores
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London, KY
Never been a fan. Don't like the taste. I've tried this candy several times. But just can't do it.
Neha P.
Neha P.
Rockport, TX
This chocolate is my weakness I love him. They are very rich and creamy, is my favorite chocolates
Natoshia C.
Natoshia C.
Not a fan of this candy but my sister and mt mother loves this candy. It's just too much for me.
Rosario B.
Rosario B.
Love these. they are very delicious full of flavor chocolate my kids and I enjoy these very much
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX
I love dark chocolate and nuts so this combo is my favorite a little pricey but worth the price
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Mt Pleasant, TN
I love this candy bar! Very cheap and a very good snack. I would recommend anyone to try.
Thayra F.
Thayra F.
It has a funny taste and.smell, but It has good flavor, good taste.but Just to try it out