Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Walmart
Lori S.
Spring Mills, PA
Love these candy bars -- crunchy, peanut buttery, cocoanut. They are sometimes hard to find, but worth the hunt!
Michelle M.
Wheeling, WV
They don't sell this local anymore but it's another one that I purchase if I happen to find a store that sells them.
Bethany M.
Lynchburg, VA
Not my favorite Hershey's bar. I found that it didn't taste as good as the others. Not my go-to when I go to the store for candy.
Maira M.
Tastes so good but I prefer the almond chocolate bar it is a ton more better than this one.
Maria L.
My grants momento its wich Hershey i linde so much.. iOS my consentido. Iits very good chocolate
Stacie B.
Dallas, NC
It is just so yummy
Jordan B.
South Point, OH
Hersheys is one of my favorite chocolate brands, i really enjoy when they make New chocolate bars. This one was amazing its just really hard to find.
Nakia G.
Aubrey, TX
This did not show the certain Hershey's bar that i normally buy but most Hershey's candy bars are always good. They affordable and amazingly delicious. I buy a candy bar maybe once or twice a week depending. I would recommend others to buy Hershey's.
Carolina P.
Cockeysville, MD
I have never eaten any of these products before , but would like to test because I know that Hershey's have the best chocolate ever.
Lizzie C.
Corona de Tucson
Great if you're betelgeuse, not so great if you are a fly. This is a word, that is a word. Thesee are all words