Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Walmart
Erin S.
Portage, IN
Zagnut is simply amazing!! Tried one when I was a kid , and fell in love !! Since I can't find them any where saddens me 😝
Teena M.
Elk Horn, KY
I love the peanut butter and coconut. It is the best candy bar in the world. I loved them as a child and I still love it.
Scarlet W.
I know these are older candy bars but these are one of my favorites...the saying oldie but goodie is definitely so true.
dm f.
kc
Great candy bar i have bought since the 1950s. There is a competitor, but none is as good as a zagnut! Love it.
Michelle M.
Wheeling, WV
They don't sell this local anymore but it's another one that I purchase if I happen to find a store that sells them.
Carie B.
Owensboro, KY
One of my favorites! The coconut coating sets it apart for all others almost like a Clark bar without the chocolate
Jen H.
North Port, FL
Like it a lot. Don't but often, but as a treat. Good product, good price, esp if you like peanut butter and coconut
Jackie J.
Columbus, OH
I had not had a Zagnut bar for a long time and then I picked these up in the store. I forgot how much I liked them.
Lori S.
Spring Mills, PA
Love these candy bars -- crunchy, peanut buttery, cocoanut. They are sometimes hard to find, but worth the hunt!
Such yummy chocolate my whole family love it so milky and creamy and yummy perfect portion size and great price