Add a Photo

#456 in Chocolate
Photo (1)
Kattie P.
Kattie P.

I love this candy bar its so delicious and full of flavor and lots of texture! I have to stop kyself from eating too many of these haha
Donna P.
Donna P.
Perris, CA

I am a chocolate lover and Hershey's chocolate with peanuts and plain our my favorite and its affordable price . I buy it once in a while
Nora F.
Nora F.
Tucson, AZ

Love it, love it, love it!!! Despite my diet, I eat this once a week! If I have to choose only one sweet thing, I would choose this!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Cockeysville, MD

I have never eaten any of these products before , but would like to test because I know that Hershey's have the best chocolate ever.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Lynchburg, VA

Not my favorite Hershey's bar. I found that it didn't taste as good as the others. Not my go-to when I go to the store for candy.
Zoe L.
Zoe L.

Soooooo good 😍 I eat too many to be honest haha. I definitely recommend them. They're my favorite candy bar at the moment ^.^
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA

This is an old school candy, with peanuts, caramel and nougat! I haven't has this in quite some time but it's always good.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Portage, IN

Zagnut is simply amazing!! Tried one when I was a kid , and fell in love !! Since I can't find them any where saddens me 😝
Teena M.
Teena M.
Elk Horn, KY

I love the peanut butter and coconut. It is the best candy bar in the world. I loved them as a child and I still love it.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Wheeling, WV

They don't sell this local anymore but it's another one that I purchase if I happen to find a store that sells them.

Join Now