Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Target*
Erin S.
Erin S.
Portage, IN
Zagnut is simply amazing!! Tried one when I was a kid , and fell in love !! Since I can't find them any where saddens me 😝
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is an old school candy, with peanuts, caramel and nougat! I haven't has this in quite some time but it's always good.
Teena M.
Teena M.
Elk Horn, KY
I love the peanut butter and coconut. It is the best candy bar in the world. I loved them as a child and I still love it.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Wheeling, WV
They don't sell this local anymore but it's another one that I purchase if I happen to find a store that sells them.
Carie B.
Carie B.
Owensboro, KY
One of my favorites! The coconut coating sets it apart for all others almost like a Clark bar without the chocolate
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Columbus, OH
I had not had a Zagnut bar for a long time and then I picked these up in the store. I forgot how much I liked them.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Spring Mills, PA
Love these candy bars -- crunchy, peanut buttery, cocoanut. They are sometimes hard to find, but worth the hunt!
Lizzie C.
Lizzie C.
Corona de Tucson
Great if you're betelgeuse, not so great if you are a fly. This is a word, that is a word. Thesee are all words
Such yummy chocolate my whole family love it so milky and creamy and yummy perfect portion size and great price
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.
Not a big fan of these, but my mother loves them. A bit more peanut buttery and crunchier than the Butterfinger