Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Lizzie C.
Lizzie C.
Corona de Tucson
Great if you're betelgeuse, not so great if you are a fly. This is a word, that is a word. Thesee are all words
Such yummy chocolate my whole family love it so milky and creamy and yummy perfect portion size and great price
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.
Not a big fan of these, but my mother loves them. A bit more peanut buttery and crunchier than the Butterfinger
Jozanne M.
Jozanne M.
I sooo love these! These are my favorite chocolates love the milk chocolate with caramel bits. Soo fantastic.
Mobina T.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
I think it taste good, but nothing special it taste like any regular chocolate that are of the same flavor .
Asia M.
Asia M.
I #love Hershey cookies and cream bar i eat a couple times a month and its wanna by favorite chocolates ever
Jose L.
Jose L.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I love chocolate specially Hersheys chocolate. It has good value and good quality. Can be enjoyed at anytime
yovanina c.
yovanina c.
miami, FL
Amo los Hershey en todos las presentaciones, me alegra e; alma, el paladar y me hace sentir super alegre
Kalin G.
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA
These zagnut bars are delicious! One of my favorite candies, but they are kind of hard to find in stores
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London, KY
Never been a fan. Don't like the taste. I've tried this candy several times. But just can't do it.