Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Parkston, SD

Zagnut blends the perfect crisp of toasted coconut and peanut butter in a delicious candy bar. Everyone should try this crunchy, coconutty #Zagnut!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

The best about Hershey's is the white chocolate bar mix with the black chocolate chips, that give a special flavor in general to that product.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.

My favorite Hershey bars are the holiday shaped ones! everyone says they taste the same but maybe it's just the seasons that make them better!
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Westminster , CO

Wow zagnut bars are a favorite childhood bar. Whenever I travel I search for them. The are very hard to find anymore. Bring back Zagnuts!
Donna P.
Donna P.
Perris, CA

I am a chocolate lover and Hershey's chocolate with peanuts and plain our my favorite and its affordable price . I buy it once in a while
Kattie P.
Kattie P.

I love this candy bar its so delicious and full of flavor and lots of texture! I have to stop kyself from eating too many of these haha
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Cockeysville, MD

I have never eaten any of these products before , but would like to test because I know that Hershey's have the best chocolate ever.
Nora F.
Nora F.
Tucson, AZ

Love it, love it, love it!!! Despite my diet, I eat this once a week! If I have to choose only one sweet thing, I would choose this!
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Lynchburg, VA

Not my favorite Hershey's bar. I found that it didn't taste as good as the others. Not my go-to when I go to the store for candy.
Zoe L.
Zoe L.

Soooooo good šŸ˜ I eat too many to be honest haha. I definitely recommend them. They're my favorite candy bar at the moment ^.^

Join Now