Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Kattie P.
I love this candy bar its so delicious and full of flavor and lots of texture! I have to stop kyself from eating too many of these haha
Theresa P.
Westminster , CO
Wow zagnut bars are a favorite childhood bar. Whenever I travel I search for them. The are very hard to find anymore. Bring back Zagnuts!
Donna P.
Perris, CA
I am a chocolate lover and Hershey's chocolate with peanuts and plain our my favorite and its affordable price . I buy it once in a while
Carolina P.
Cockeysville, MD
I have never eaten any of these products before , but would like to test because I know that Hershey's have the best chocolate ever.
Nora F.
Tucson, AZ
Love it, love it, love it!!! Despite my diet, I eat this once a week! If I have to choose only one sweet thing, I would choose this!
Bethany M.
Lynchburg, VA
Not my favorite Hershey's bar. I found that it didn't taste as good as the others. Not my go-to when I go to the store for candy.
Zoe L.
Soooooo good 😍 I eat too many to be honest haha. I definitely recommend them. They're my favorite candy bar at the moment ^.^
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is an old school candy, with peanuts, caramel and nougat! I haven't has this in quite some time but it's always good.
Erin S.
Portage, IN
Zagnut is simply amazing!! Tried one when I was a kid , and fell in love !! Since I can't find them any where saddens me 😝
Teena M.
Elk Horn, KY
I love the peanut butter and coconut. It is the best candy bar in the world. I loved them as a child and I still love it.