Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Jonson M.
Jonson M.
Bronx, NY
Is a nice taste chocolate e very body in my family love the white chocalate because it taste amazing and also because is diferent to the competiction
Stacie W.
Stacie W.
Suitland, MD
These are a favorite shared with my Dad! Hard to find but when I do I stock up! Crunchy and light! Better than a butterfinger . Great chocolate fix.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
My favorite Hershey bars are the holiday shaped ones! everyone says they taste the same but maybe it's just the seasons that make them better!
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Westminster , CO
Wow zagnut bars are a favorite childhood bar. Whenever I travel I search for them. The are very hard to find anymore. Bring back Zagnuts!
Kattie P.
Kattie P.
I love this candy bar its so delicious and full of flavor and lots of texture! I have to stop kyself from eating too many of these haha
Donna P.
Donna P.
Perris, CA
I am a chocolate lover and Hershey's chocolate with peanuts and plain our my favorite and its affordable price . I buy it once in a while
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Cockeysville, MD
I have never eaten any of these products before , but would like to test because I know that Hershey's have the best chocolate ever.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is an old school candy, with peanuts, caramel and nougat! I haven't has this in quite some time but it's always good.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Portage, IN
Zagnut is simply amazing!! Tried one when I was a kid , and fell in love !! Since I can't find them any where saddens me 😝
Teena M.
Teena M.
Elk Horn, KY
I love the peanut butter and coconut. It is the best candy bar in the world. I loved them as a child and I still love it.