Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

margo j.
Payson, UT
This used to be my favorite and now they aren't available as much as they used to be. The peanut butter is not overwhelming and the toasted coconut is a great addition to the taste.
Sabrey Z.
York, PA
This is a candy bar that is hard to find but stock up when you do. I love these. Better than butterfingers I think. Plus, I live near Hershey and it's actually the only kind of chocolate that I like
Marla  .
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love Hershey's zagnut bars they are so crunchy on the inside with the chocolate on the outside way better than the Clark bar you must try it you will love it !!!
Katelyn C.
My favorite vegan-friendly candy bar. Peanut butter and toasted coconut - delicious! They can be hard to find, but most candy stores with retro selections have them.
Hannah M.
So I tried this for the first time a few months ago and it's so good! I love coconut so I thought it was a delicious treat. If you don't like coconut; it's probably not a product for you.
Jordan B.
South Point, OH
Hersheys is one of my favorite chocolate brands, i really enjoy when they make New chocolate bars. This one was amazing its just really hard to find.
Stacie W.
Suitland, MD
These are a favorite shared with my Dad! Hard to find but when I do I stock up! Crunchy and light! Better than a butterfinger . Great chocolate fix.
Jonson M.
Bronx, NY
Is a nice taste chocolate e very body in my family love the white chocalate because it taste amazing and also because is diferent to the competiction
Michelle G.
Parkston, SD
Zagnut blends the perfect crisp of toasted coconut and peanut butter in a delicious candy bar. Everyone should try this crunchy, coconutty #Zagnut!
Alexandria S.
My favorite Hershey bars are the holiday shaped ones! everyone says they taste the same but maybe it's just the seasons that make them better!