Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Walmart
Theresa P.
Westminster , CO
Wow zagnut bars are a favorite childhood bar. Whenever I travel I search for them. The are very hard to find anymore. Bring back Zagnuts!
Kattie P.
I love this candy bar its so delicious and full of flavor and lots of texture! I have to stop kyself from eating too many of these haha
Donna P.
Perris, CA
I am a chocolate lover and Hershey's chocolate with peanuts and plain our my favorite and its affordable price . I buy it once in a while
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is an old school candy, with peanuts, caramel and nougat! I haven't has this in quite some time but it's always good.
Erin S.
Portage, IN
Zagnut is simply amazing!! Tried one when I was a kid , and fell in love !! Since I can't find them any where saddens me 😝
Jackie J.
Columbus, OH
I had not had a Zagnut bar for a long time and then I picked these up in the store. I forgot how much I liked them.
Carie B.
Owensboro, KY
One of my favorites! The coconut coating sets it apart for all others almost like a Clark bar without the chocolate
Lizzy H.
Not a big fan of these, but my mother loves them. A bit more peanut buttery and crunchier than the Butterfinger
Such yummy chocolate my whole family love it so milky and creamy and yummy perfect portion size and great price
Jozanne M.
I sooo love these! These are my favorite chocolates love the milk chocolate with caramel bits. Soo fantastic.