Add a Photo

Photo (1)
margo j.
margo j.
Payson, UT
This used to be my favorite and now they aren't available as much as they used to be. The peanut butter is not overwhelming and the toasted coconut is a great addition to the taste.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
South Point, OH
Hersheys is one of my favorite chocolate brands, i really enjoy when they make New chocolate bars. This one was amazing its just really hard to find.
Jonson M.
Jonson M.
Bronx, NY
Is a nice taste chocolate e very body in my family love the white chocalate because it taste amazing and also because is diferent to the competiction
Stacie W.
Stacie W.
Suitland, MD
These are a favorite shared with my Dad! Hard to find but when I do I stock up! Crunchy and light! Better than a butterfinger . Great chocolate fix.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
My favorite Hershey bars are the holiday shaped ones! everyone says they taste the same but maybe it's just the seasons that make them better!
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Westminster , CO
Wow zagnut bars are a favorite childhood bar. Whenever I travel I search for them. The are very hard to find anymore. Bring back Zagnuts!
Donna P.
Donna P.
Perris, CA
I am a chocolate lover and Hershey's chocolate with peanuts and plain our my favorite and its affordable price . I buy it once in a while
Kattie P.
Kattie P.
I love this candy bar its so delicious and full of flavor and lots of texture! I have to stop kyself from eating too many of these haha
Nora F.
Nora F.
Tucson, AZ
Love it, love it, love it!!! Despite my diet, I eat this once a week! If I have to choose only one sweet thing, I would choose this!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Cockeysville, MD
I have never eaten any of these products before , but would like to test because I know that Hershey's have the best chocolate ever.