Add a Photo

#453 in Chocolate
Photo (1)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I just happened upon this at my daily morning gas station a few days ago and bought it on a whim. I am so hooked and am considering setting up an automatic subscription purchase of these bars from Amazon. They taste like the inside of a butteringer with a hint of toasted coconut. No chocolate which for me is a plus! Easily my new favorite candy bar!
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Cortland, NY

Yum! who doesn't like a good Hershey's bar here and there? Personally, I love nuts in my chocolate bars. The nuts give it that crunch along with the yummy smoothness of the chocolate surrounded by it. Hershey's have always been my go to chocolate I can almost swear by it.
Mariana R.
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166

E encanta esta barra de chocolate! Muy barato y un muy buen aperitivo. Yo recommendaría a cualquiera que intente.
Soy un amante del chocolate Hersheys chocolate y con cacahuetes y llano nuestra mi favorito y su precio asequible. Lo compro de vez en cuando
Nakia G.
Nakia G.
Aubrey, TX

This did not show the certain Hershey's bar that i normally buy but most Hershey's candy bars are always good. They affordable and amazingly delicious. I buy a candy bar maybe once or twice a week depending. I would recommend others to buy Hershey's.
Aprril M.
Aprril M.
Norwalk, CA

The zagbut chocolate bar has too much going on the flavors are over whelming, its a mixture of snickers mixed with recess pieces, its not delicious at all wouldn't recommend this chocolate bar to anyone, and I happen to love sweets and chocolates.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Independence , KY

Easy snack. I always keep a Hershey's bar in my purse for days I'm on a rush and have no time to for a full meal. It keeps me "awake" because is sweet but at the same time it doesn't give that bloating feeling for eating chocolate.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

These are one of my favorites but they are hard to find. I can remember when I was little and my papa took us to the gas station for a bottled Coke and I always got one. Love the taste so much and wish I could still find them.
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL

I've never liked zagnut bars. I think it's the texture. Tried again recently and it wasn't as bad as it use to be for me but I'm still not a fan. The local gas station can keep them and I'll purchase a different bar.
Sabrey Z.
Sabrey Z.
York, PA

This is a candy bar that is hard to find but stock up when you do. I love these. Better than butterfingers I think. Plus, I live near Hershey and it's actually the only kind of chocolate that I like
gloria g.
gloria g.

I'm a chocalate addict!! I can't leave without it. I buy this chocate at pharmacies, drugstores, supermarkets. Its flavor has not comparison, its unique. I buy it three o four times a week.

Join Now