Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Walmart
Katelyn C.
My favorite vegan-friendly candy bar. Peanut butter and toasted coconut - delicious! They can be hard to find, but most candy stores with retro selections have them.
Scarlet W.
I know these are older candy bars but these are one of my favorites...the saying oldie but goodie is definitely so true.
Carie B.
Owensboro, KY
One of my favorites! The coconut coating sets it apart for all others almost like a Clark bar without the chocolate
Hannah M.
So I tried this for the first time a few months ago and it's so good! I love coconut so I thought it was a delicious treat. If you don't like coconut; it's probably not a product for you.
Emily V.
Butler , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm such a huge fan of this candy bar. I feel like it's a less popular one, but so delicious!
Cheri C.
Circleville, OH
Really great taste with the different textures. But extremely hard to find anywhere. Best found in drug stores.
brandi C.
odessa, fl
Zagnut are so good. These take me back to my childhood. This was a major treat in my home growing up.
Zoe L.
Soooooo good 😍 I eat too many to be honest haha. I definitely recommend them. They're my favorite candy bar at the moment ^.^
Leijai H.
Who doesn't like candy I mean especially us girls you all k ow what I mean don't act like yiu don't
Marla  .
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love Hershey's zagnut bars they are so crunchy on the inside with the chocolate on the outside way better than the Clark bar you must try it you will love it !!!