Hershey's Zagnut Bar, 1.75 oz, 18 count uploaded by Ktrin P.

BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Walmart
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Cortland, NY
Yum! who doesn't like a good Hershey's bar here and there? Personally, I love nuts in my chocolate bars. The nuts give it that crunch along with the yummy smoothness of the chocolate surrounded by it. Hershey's have always been my go to chocolate I can almost swear by it.
Mariana R.
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166
E encanta esta barra de chocolate! Muy barato y un muy buen aperitivo. Yo recommendaría a cualquiera que intente.
Soy un amante del chocolate Hersheys chocolate y con cacahuetes y llano nuestra mi favorito y su precio asequible. Lo compro de vez en cuando
Aprril M.
Aprril M.
Norwalk, CA
The zagbut chocolate bar has too much going on the flavors are over whelming, its a mixture of snickers mixed with recess pieces, its not delicious at all wouldn't recommend this chocolate bar to anyone, and I happen to love sweets and chocolates.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
These are one of my favorites but they are hard to find. I can remember when I was little and my papa took us to the gas station for a bottled Coke and I always got one. Love the taste so much and wish I could still find them.
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
I've never liked zagnut bars. I think it's the texture. Tried again recently and it wasn't as bad as it use to be for me but I'm still not a fan. The local gas station can keep them and I'll purchase a different bar.
Sabrey Z.
Sabrey Z.
York, PA
This is a candy bar that is hard to find but stock up when you do. I love these. Better than butterfingers I think. Plus, I live near Hershey and it's actually the only kind of chocolate that I like
gloria g.
gloria g.
I'm a chocalate addict!! I can't leave without it. I buy this chocate at pharmacies, drugstores, supermarkets. Its flavor has not comparison, its unique. I buy it three o four times a week.
Christopher L.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
Zaggnut bars are so great. When I'm chilling in my tiny grave inside the model graveyard, there's nothing better to lure a giant fly in for a quick bite. Now say my name three times baby!
Jonson M.
Jonson M.
Bronx, NY
Is a nice taste chocolate e very body in my family love the white chocalate because it taste amazing and also because is diferent to the competiction
Stacie W.
Stacie W.
Suitland, MD
These are a favorite shared with my Dad! Hard to find but when I do I stock up! Crunchy and light! Better than a butterfinger . Great chocolate fix.