Hershey's York Unwrapped Mini Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties uploaded by rose F.

BY HERSHEY'S

Snack on a handful of refreshing peppermint and rich, dark chocolate. These York Minis are the perfect way to wrap up your meal.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Semi-sweet Chocolate, Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Cocoa Butter, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Natural Flavors, Milk, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Invert Sugar, Egg Whites, Oil Of Peppermint

Rusa b.
Casa blanca
Review for: Hershey's York Unwrapped Mini Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties, 8oz more...
Hello
A sophisticated and gourmet blend of 4 layers: a milk chocolate shell sprinkled with splinters, a thin wafer, a Nutella heart in the middle of which thrones a whole hazelnut. Crunchy-fondant, with a final surprise. A globe (which gobbles up) like the Terrestrial mantle, from the crust to the core ... All elegantly wrapped in golden aluminum and resting in a cup of folded parchment paper. The class for this bite, having its place all found at Easter and Christmas!
Tina C.
Saint john
We just grabbed some of these for our latest camping trip. Smores with a hunt of peppermint. Delicious! Our oldest lives for these. I wish they came in bigger single servings.
Meghan P.
Smiths falls , ON
Review for: Actual Size more...
These peppermint patties are amazingly creamy! I don’t eat them very often but when I splurge, this is what I buy! I absolutely love it. It’s a great value for the price and would definitely recommend to others!
Hanh N.
Toronto, ON
I love York mint chocolates. These are so good both on its own or after a meal. I feel like they clear the breath with it's mint. So delicious you can finish the bag.
gns S.
Kirkland Lake
Review for: Actual Size more...
Hershey’s York Unwrapped Mini Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties and a very good little once in a while treat, I don’t buy them often but when I do I enjoy them for sure. Then are definitely worth trying if you have not yet
Christa k.
These are so good, I love the mini size so you end up eating less! The mint and chocolate blends perfectly together. One of my favourite chocolates.100% recommend
Britt H.
Mintish with chocolate makes a great combination lol .. great idea.teaste really good too. Bite size product
Farrah M.
Canada
Any hersheys york chocolates are amazing! They're so full of mint flavor, very tasty and the mint to dark chocolate ratio is perfect. They're always a favorite.
Keira A.
York peppermint patties are seriously the best way to eat mint and chocolate together. And they're small enough that you won't feel guilty for eating so many!
Chelsea N.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: King Size more...
Literally impossible for me to eat just one in a sitting. I have to refrain from buying these every time I’m at the grocery store, they only last 1 hour lol