Hershey's York Unwrapped Mini Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties uploaded by rose F.

BY HERSHEY'S

Snack on a handful of refreshing peppermint and rich, dark chocolate. These York Minis are the perfect way to wrap up your meal.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Semi-sweet Chocolate, Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Cocoa Butter, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Natural Flavors, Milk, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Invert Sugar, Egg Whites, Oil Of Peppermint

KrauseKreation -.
Susanville
Purchased at: Walmart
I have loved York Peppermint Patties ever since I was a child. To this day I love buying the whole bag and enjoying them.
Stephanie K.
Fort Wayne
Purchased at: Kroger
Review for: Actual Size more...
Such great mint flavor and just the right mix of chocolate! So refreshing and delicious!
Amy B.
Holtville
Review for: Hershey's York Unwrapped Mini Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties, 8oz more...
Dark chocolate is my first choice of chocolate. Love the mint and it is so refreshing.
Michael S.
Edmonton
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love York mint I keep a bag in my truck at all times it is bursting with flavor in every bite, with every chew within a bite.
Julian B.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love peppermint patties. The coolness of the mint filling contrasts well with the sharp bite of dark chocolate.
Kymber B.
Pocatello, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
My girls just love a York peppermint patty mostly these because they can just reach in the bag and they don't have to unwrap them.
Annie T.
Woodsfield
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these. Wonderful taste. Perfect blend of dark chocolate and peppermint. The cost is a bit expensive so I don't get them often.
Sejla H.
Valparaiso, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
We have these out as an after dinner mint for dinner parties. Good value, and a nice subtle taste
Breanna F.
National City
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smooth creamy peppermint centers surrounded by dark chocolate coating . Amazing for an after dinner refresher . Amazing flavor and texture , I could eat the whole bag in one sitting . Can’t wait for my son to be old enough so I can share this simple treat with him ❤️😊
Sara B.
Houston
Purchased at: Kroger
York Peppermint Patties are my favorite candy and the mini versions are really great. It’s easy to take with you as a snack and so fun to eat. Just be careful to not get too carried away.