Hershey's York Unwrapped Mini Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties uploaded by rose F.

BY HERSHEY'S

Snack on a handful of refreshing peppermint and rich, dark chocolate. These York Minis are the perfect way to wrap up your meal.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Semi-sweet Chocolate, Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Cocoa Butter, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Natural Flavors, Milk, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Invert Sugar, Egg Whites, Oil Of Peppermint

Melisa M.
Saint Augustine
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite! I love it if I eat it right out of the freezer, double the coldness! I’ve tried many different chocolates in my life and I do not think any better chocolate than some Hershey’s York Unwrapped mini Dark chocolate patties on to go! 😋
john c.
The regular Peppermint Patties are good, but these are just like Pringles once you pop you can't stop. I think they give a better option, if you don't want to eat a whole Peppermint Patty you can have a mini. But, sometimes you eat more than just one. LOL
Tia🍒 B.
Houston
Review for: Actual Size more...
Ok um I like them, even though I eat them every so often, I thought they would be minty than they actually are. The chocolate it good, but the mint wasn’t all there. Yeah I would recommend that they try it for themselves and see if you like it.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Review for: Hershey's York Unwrapped Mini Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties, 8oz more...
Great candy overall. Really does bring a cooling sensation to your mouth. I dont eat these that often. They are great value. They are very affordable. Not pricey. I would recommend these to people that enjoy mint candies or dark chocolate
Amayrani V.
Cicero, IL
Review for: Actual Size more...
OMGGG!!!! these might be my favorite chocolate!!!! i’m craving some right now as i write this thinking of going to the store now. 🤔 minty chocolate 🍫 the bestttttt!
Lisa G.
Sherman Oaks
Review for: King Size more...
Personally I’m not a chocolate person but I do love to snack on chocolate peppermint patties. The best way to have them is keeping them in the freezer until you’re ready to have a snack. I like Hershey candy overall but this is just a little touch of peppermint which is perfect.
Madeline H.
I LOVE York peppermint patties! The chocolate mixed with the be mint always creates such a delicious mixture. It also makes my breath smell fresh after I eat it, which is a bonus because most foods don’t do that. The bite size version of these candies also makes it so fun to eat!
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Hershey's York Peppermint Patties and these are great because they're unwrapped and bite-size great great for movie night they have a peppermint cream in the middle and dark chocolate the outside they're absolutely delicious
Danielle T.
Freeburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
These are perfect! Love the bite size and live that it’s in a resealable pouch. Flavor is actually better than the original patties because you get more chocolate and they are just the right size. I will definitely be buying again.
Jordan P.
Mentone, CA
York patties are so refreshing and even better when you eat them straight from the freezer! This package is great because there's no wrappers to deal with plus they come in small sizes so you can have just one or a handful.