Hershey's York Unwrapped Mini Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties uploaded by rose F.

BY HERSHEY'S

Snack on a handful of refreshing peppermint and rich, dark chocolate. These York Minis are the perfect way to wrap up your meal.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Semi-sweet Chocolate, Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Cocoa Butter, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Natural Flavors, Milk, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Invert Sugar, Egg Whites, Oil Of Peppermint

Mekeyah M.
Review for: Hershey's York Unwrapped Mini Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties, 8oz more...
My husband and I love these. A great way to eat sugar while freshening your breath at the same time. The best part is that they are mini, which makes them cute to photograph, but also easy and convenient for snacking. Most mini versions of candy don’t taste as great to me as the regular size, but these definitely stay true to the York taste.
Annette L.
Arlington Hts, IL
Review for: Actual Size more...
Delicious! Dark chocolate is amazing with the fluffy, mint filling! Is almost refreshing due to the mint. 🤗. Buy when on sale as kind of expensive at regular price.
Melissa D.
North Charleroi
Guilty pleasure! These are my favorite! Perfect for a bit size snack when you have a craving for something sweet. Much for flavor then other brand sand very affordable. Highly recommend.
Alicia D.
Atlanta
York Peppermint Patties are my all time favorite candy since I was a little girl. These mini ones are so convenient and I’m able to get my cravings under control with them. It’s easier to just eat 2 or 3 of these instead of a whole big patty. Good for the sweet tooth, wallet, and waist.
Arielle T.
Jax Bch, FL
I have always loved mint and chocolate mixed together and York Patties will always be the best of the best, no doubt! No others compare. I love putting them in the freezer, and even then you still get that creamy minty middle. I will always buy peppermint patties from hershey's.
Madison P.
Charlottesville
I love your peppermint patties and I love them even more when I can just pop them in my mouth! So these unwrapped many York peppermint Patty’s are such good value and I eat them way too often. I recommend this to everyone that loves your peppermint patties because they are worth it
Jamie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are my favorite! I love the mixture of the dark chocolate and the creamy peppermint center. It's the perfect combination when my sweet tooth hits after lunch or dinner. They leave me feeling satisfied without chowing down on hundreds of calories worth of dessert.
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a little obsessed with chocolate's, what can I say? This candy/chocolate is up in my top 3 list of favourite candy's. I absolutely love the peppermint and chocolate mix of these. They are delicious and remind me of mint chocolate chip ice cream(but so much better)
kayla r.
usa
I've never seen anyone actually buy these or really even talk about the York patties but it should be talked about more. The York patties are highly underrated. The mint and chocolate compliment each other perfectly and send a chill down your spi e on the first bit
Sierra K.
These are so tasty and such a great little Great! I've always loved York patties but sometimes a full sized one is just too much. These little bits are perfect to have just one or even a handful! The dark chocolate and peppermint go so well together for a refreshing treat! 💙