Hershey's York Unwrapped Mini Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties uploaded by rose F.

BY HERSHEY'S

Snack on a handful of refreshing peppermint and rich, dark chocolate. These York Minis are the perfect way to wrap up your meal.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Semi-sweet Chocolate, Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Cocoa Butter, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Natural Flavors, Milk, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Invert Sugar, Egg Whites, Oil Of Peppermint

Amanda D.
Fayetteville , AR
Review for: King Size more...
Way too satisfying. Refreshing, cool, and MASSIVE. they’re slightly expensive, given that it is just Hershey’s candy, but so worth it. Best peppermint candy there is!
Lirian Beatriz R.
Fayetteville
Buena consistencia, exquisito sabor pero a la vez muy mentoso, al punto mejor dicho. Si pudiera dar mas estrellas lo haría. Como cualquier acompañante, es perfecto.
Lisa J.
Absolutely Devine I love chocolate but I also love peppermint. So when I tried these it was amazing the creaminess of the chocolate an it's so smooth but once the peppermint it s a fresh minty flavor . It's just amazing.
Kylie D.
Louisville, KY
This chocolate is so creamy and melt-in-your-mouth delicious with an added minty center for extraness! If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, this would absolutely be it!
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I absolutely love this product! I will definitely continue to buy. I would confidently recommend this product to a friend.
Brianna C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these tiny bite size goodies. They remind me of when I was a kid and would eat the big ones with my mom. They're better than the big ones in my opinion.
ketzel C.
Review for: Actual Size more...
I really love this chocolate are my favorite this tastes really amazing 😉 also it’s so delicious and it’s something unique inside that make great the chocolate
Ashley C.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love peppermint patties! They are my favorite chocolatey treat when I don't want too much chocolate. The mint in the middle provides the perfect combination
Mary M.
St.joseph
Purchased at: Walmart
I reaally enjoy these little chocolate mints i dont like regular ments but if i wasnt or need a ment i will eat these they taste good and give you fresh breth.
Melissa T.
Culpeper, VA
Review for: Actual Size more...
Love peppermint patties. Mint and chocolate are one of my favorite combinations. These are great as a snack or if you need some mint to calm a stomach ache.