Hershey's York Unwrapped Mini Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties uploaded by rose F.

BY HERSHEY'S

Snack on a handful of refreshing peppermint and rich, dark chocolate. These York Minis are the perfect way to wrap up your meal.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Semi-sweet Chocolate, Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Cocoa Butter, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Natural Flavors, Milk, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Invert Sugar, Egg Whites, Oil Of Peppermint

Stephanie W.
Canby
I love York peppermint patties so this is a nice way to eat them. You can have less than a full size round and have the convenience of not having to unwrap them all.
Josephine K.
Winter Park
These have always been a favorite but I have to be careful with mint and this is perfect cause they are a small size and proportion. Perfect. Love these mini yorks.
Mikkayla S.
DAVENPORT, IA
These are one of my favorite chocolates. These minis are really good the only downfall is they can get all melted and even if you put them in the freezer they will all stick together.
Ilse T.
Review for: Actual Size more...
I have been eating this for my whole life. I love the way your mouth feels cool when your done eating them. I can only eat a few though. They are very sweet though
Sidney G.
Review for: Hershey's York Unwrapped Mini Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties, 8oz more...
I really do love York’s so much. I recommend these because they use less packaging and will always push to have less plastic going into the world. And of course these taste wonderful as well
liz d.
Perfect for freezing and enjoying a light snack! Delicious and the perfect mixture of mint and chocolate. The smaller patties are great for on the go snacks too!
Heather K.
Review for: Actual Size, Hershey's York Unwrapped Mini Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties, 8oz more...
I love that they’re taking the classic candies and making them miniature. They’re so fun to eat and taste so great! They’re easy to share and give you the satisfactions eating a full size candy bar.
Christine G.
Davenport, IA
Chocolate is seriously my weakness! Always keep some stashed around the house for a midnight snack lol. You just can't go wrong with Chocolate! York minis are just amazing!
MaTaya W.
Very great. The mint is just so good. It leaves your mouth feeling and smelling fresh. It's like a little pick-me-up in the middle of your day. Or a little stress reliever.
Edith V.
Glendale
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: King Size more...
I’ve been addicted to York peppermint Patty’s since I was like 10 years old there is no other candy even comparable to York peppermint Patty’s. I think I’m the only one who gives out giant bags of these on Halloween not to mention always has them in my freezer:)