Hershey's York Unwrapped Mini Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties uploaded by rose F.

BY HERSHEY'S

Snack on a handful of refreshing peppermint and rich, dark chocolate. These York Minis are the perfect way to wrap up your meal.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Semi-sweet Chocolate, Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Cocoa Butter, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Natural Flavors, Milk, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Invert Sugar, Egg Whites, Oil Of Peppermint

Diana A.
I do like this chocolate. It is very favorable and delicious. This is a very good travel pack if you're on a road trip and you want to snack this is the best you could get because it's very minty.
mary d.
Review for: Actual Size more...
These are very good candies. They are nice and refreshing. They are good value compared to similar items. I purchased these at target. I eat these every so often and I will continue to buy them.
Lauren B.
I like the idea of mint and chocolate, but I can only eat this in pieces and not as a whole. I also can't store other kinds of candy or chocolate with this kind because it will make others minty.
Natasha W.
Northport
Review for: Hershey's York Unwrapped Mini Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties, 8oz more...
Put these suckers in the freezer and you’ll thank me later. I love to put them on some vanilla ice cream too. I love eating them during the winter time because they’re a great winter snack in my mind.
Kim H.
Pittsburgh
I can’t stop eating these once I start. I love the bite sized pieces of my favorite candy and that it comes in a resealable pouch. We get these when traveling and I always get excited for them!
Jenna M.
Review for: Actual Size, Hershey's York Unwrapped Mini Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties, 8oz, King Size more...
I love peppermint patties. One of my favorite things about these, is the sound that they make when you pull them apart. It is a good light flavor. The patties are refreshing. You don’t feel like you just ate candy.
Holly G.
Royal Oaks , CA
Purchased at: CVS
These are my absolute favorite! I love the unwrapped candies because they’re conveniently bite sized and instead of paying like $3 for one big patty, you can get a whole bag of these for like a dollar more. So worth it.
Marissa A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These mini York sized patties are truly delectable! They are the perfect size for popping but dangerously delicious . I wouldn’t recommend to anyone trying portion control because you might end up eating the whole bag
Evelyn R.
Aurora, IL
Love the taste of chocolate and mint combined together i don't eat chocolate but when i have those days where i crave it i go for these thry have the best taste thwt isn't even explainable
Andrea N.
The taste is great, just like a York Peppermint Patty but I think I'll stick to just one of the full-size patties instead so I don't go overboard and eat the whole bag in one sitting.