BY HERSHEY'S #90 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Hershey's York Peppermint Dark Chocolate
  • "love these, usually I do not like dark chocolate , but these are a perfect sweet tooth snack." in 4 reviews
  • "A handful is enough to tame my sweet tooth without too many calories!" in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend these to other chocolate lovers!" in 1 review
  • "The mint-chocolate ratio is perfect, and because of the "pieces" you're able to enjoy the favorite mint chocolate flavor of York in smaller rations!" in 1 review
  • "these realy taste like the candy bar they did such a good job there amazing!!" in 1 review
Phoenix S.
I wish I could find these more often. I used to love them when I was younger and can't find them most of the time now. They taste like a York Peppermint Patty in a more convenient form.
Kristalyn C.
Florissant
Another great grab and go snack for anyone in a rush. I love this candy and would repurchase again since it tasted great.  This one I would recommend to lose not looking for something so sweet or watching their weight. I purchase this candy at Walmart since they had a great price and plenty in stock.
Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
This is my absolute favorite movie theater snack. Of course, I usually sneak my own in! The creamy chocolate and crisp mint are a perfect combo. Plus, I know these are lower in calories and sugar than many other typical chocolate candies, so I feel no guilt eating them! Even if I eat a few extra... #noshame
Katie G.
Rockville Centre
My absolute favorite kind of candy. The dark chocolate compliments the mint perfectly. It is best served cold as it gives it a fuller flavor and a much better texture.
angela s.
Flint, MI
I love love love peppermint patties. They are amazing. The chocolate the mint it's all delicious. These minis are awesome. They have the perfect chocolate mint ratio.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I am kind of a health freak but it’s always nice to try candies that will quench your cravings these are definitely one of them because they’re dark chocolate which is better for you than milk chocolate I definitely recommend this if you’re someone with a sweet tooth
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
I just love York! The little pieces are so bomb! It’s very convenient when they come in small sizes like this. Very affordable. I’ve purchased it from Walmart and target before. Definitely purchase worthy will be buying again in the near future
Bailey A.
Cabot
My grandpa used to give these to me as a treat when I was young. I used to love the patties and these are much easier to snack on. Great flavor but leaves white and dark blue stains on your fingers, lol.
Dorothy T.
Mount Vernon, KY
Hersheys York Peppermint dark Chocolate is like the best tasting chocolate around . These come smaso you can have one or two depending on taste . Takes care of my sweet tooth .
Jennifer A.
I love love love anything that’s York. It’s amazing the texture is amazing, the taste is amazing. 10/10 would recommend to anyone who loves mint flavor. Very repurchase worthy.
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
Are these as good as the real thing?
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY
Am I the only one who thinks this taste different from the patties ?
Victoria F.