BY HERSHEY'S #32 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Hershey's York Bites
  • "York peppermint party's are one of my favorite candies so having a smaller bite size candy is perfect for always being on the go. " in 3 reviews
  • "I love the fact Hershey made their popular brands of candy into bite sized pieces." in 1 review
  • "These taste just like the regular patties except you don't have to sit and unwrap each one as you eat the whole bag... cause you will." in 1 review
Ellen N.
York and York bites will always be part of my family, when my siblings and I we're babies no teeth even my dad would let us suck on yorks once in awhile we all have pictures sitting on his lap with chocolate all over enjoying our York mints, now I have kids he did it to them as well, along with my sisters, my dad still always have yorks in his home and even a stash of them, now so do i, I get the minis while my dad still gets the reg. Bag and the minis. Not only do we love these but Everytime I see a York or someone eating one i always think of my dad. York made memories.
Marie K.
Canby
These are great. I’ve only bought them once but I will buy them sometime in the future again. The price is okay.. the candy is of course only filled up halfway to the bag. Just like chips🙄 anyway I love anything bite size food because it’s easier to it and for me it makes me not want to eat them all haha you can buy these probably at any grocery store and market
Air 🕊.
Winter Park, FL
I haven't actually tried these bite-sized ones but I definitely enjoy the regular sized ones. Mmmm 😌 just thinking about it makes me crave it. It's a very unique formula, it's very pepperminty but not a bad amount where you're like "ew this tastes like toothpaste" and it's complemented well with the chocolate coat.
elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
York’s are one of my favorite chocolate candies so I was happy when they made them into bites. They’re so easy to eat as a snack and to transport. I recommend buying these if you like York’s - and if you haven’t had York’s they are a chocolate covered patty. The patty is peppermint flavored. The two flavors pair so well together and taste amazing.
Jamie D.
Somerset, KY
This is my absolute hands down favorite candy. Luckily the kids and my husband don't like them so I gey them all to my self. I keep a bag in the freezer cause that's the best way to eat these and I'm able to just grab them out the bag and not have to worry anyone digging into them
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
To all my friends who are on a diet. FREEZE these suckers. Freeze the entire bag and eat a few when you are craving chocolate. They aren't expensive at all and it is totally not cheating when they are less calories each than eating an entire apple :) You won't regret it.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Peppermint and chocolate are one of my favorite flavor combos I love the contrast between chocolate and mint it's so nice. I put these in the fridge and jut grab a couple when my sweet tooth tarts calling!! I like a powerful mint flavor so some might not enjoy this but I do recommend to give it a try!
Bonnie L.
I love all Hersey's products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Hersey products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Erin E.
Savannah, Georgia
I love York chocolates. Anyone who likes chocolate mint products will love these. They are super cute and super tasty, and not too expensive. Obviously they are not very healthy, but this is one of my favorite candy products if you eat them in moderation.
Katie F.
Livonia
I love the York bites because they are small and if you only want a little bit just to satisfy a sweet tooth these are perfect for you. You don't have to have a large amount of chocolate like the York Peppermint Patty. And you can share with someone else
kendy M.
Brewster, WA
Who else loves and craves these york bites?
Kim G.
Am I the only one who craves these at THAT time of the month?
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Do you like mint flavor?
Liilly S.
Warrenville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these to minty fresh?
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Whats your favorite mint candy?