BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's York Bites
  • "York peppermint party's are one of my favorite candies so having a smaller bite size candy is perfect for always being on the go. " in 3 reviews
  • "These taste just like the regular patties except you don't have to sit and unwrap each one as you eat the whole bag... cause you will." in 1 review
  • "I love the fact Hershey made their popular brands of candy into bite sized pieces." in 1 review
Angela W.
Holly
I love love love Peppermint patties. They are my favorite chocolate candy. But here’s the thing... the large single and the small wrapped minis? Delightfully delicious! This bag of super minis? There’s something off about them. They don’t taste the same as the bigger ones. They are still minty goodness covered in chocolate, but after eating these for 30+ years, I can tell you they aren’t the same. They are more reminiscent, taste wise, of those weird Junior mints (which also taste different from what I remember as a kid).
elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
York’s are one of my favorite chocolate candies so I was happy when they made them into bites. They’re so easy to eat as a snack and to transport. I recommend buying these if you like York’s - and if you haven’t had York’s they are a chocolate covered patty. The patty is peppermint flavored. The two flavors pair so well together and taste amazing.
Whitney B.
Carencro, LA
These are probably my favorite sweet ever. I love mint and I love dark chocolate, so putting them together is a no brainer for me. I don’t eat them often, but when I do, it doesn’t take much for me to eat a bunch of them. They’re decently priced compared to most candy these days, and well worth it.
Kaylee G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m lucky to live near Hershey, PA. The chocolate is always amazing. York patties are one of my favorites so on a recent trip I bought a bag of the minis. They are great. I’ve been slowly enjoying them. They’re small enough that you don’t feel guilty
Christin O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good! All the intense mint flavor of a regular size York Peppermint Patty in one small bite-size. These are incredibly addicting so show caution when eating them or you might eat the whole bag without even realizing it lol
Kim '.
Withee, WI
I love these little gems. I am a big fan of York Peppermint patties so the fact that they are bite size is even better. It means u can have just a couple instead of a big bar or even a bite size bar. I can control smaller portions.
Brook D.
IF I COULD GIVE A 1000 I WOULD. I LIVEREEEEE FOR YORKS. They are soooo good and great for bad breath. I am obsessed with yorks that I even have a York pillow. I love this way more than any chocolate.
Rileigh E.
Frederick, MD
These are also really really good if you are looking for a little bite size chocolate they are not too overpowering with the peppermint in the middle but the chocolate on the outside is great so I do recommend these
Dawn M.
N Attleboro, MA
These tiny pieces of heaven are my favorite! I love to have a bag of these around for a quick fix of chocolate. The cool mint flavor just amazes my taste buds every time. These are convenient and delicious.
Jessica W.
Spring grove , PA
I live two hours away from Hershey. I grow up going to Hershey’s every summer. We got to choose one candy to take home. I always picked a big york peppermint patty. It’s my favorite chocolate.
Kendy M.
Brewster, WA
Who else loves and craves these york bites?
Kim G.
Am I the only one who craves these at THAT time of the month?
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Do you like mint flavor?
liilly s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these to minty fresh?
Tsai-Ann H.
San Fernando
Does the mint in this remind anyone else of toothpaste?