BY HERSHEY'S #68 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Whoppers candies come in bags, too! Get all the great taste of the original malted milk ball treat in a convenient bag to satisfy your cravings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Whey, Cocoa, Malted Milk, Barley Malt, Wheat Flour, Milk, Salt, Baking Soda, Confectioner's Glaze, Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Tapioca Dextrin

• Do you like Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls ?6 Answers
  • What other flavors would you like to see whoppers come out with? 5 Answers
  • Do you wish the package was biggie?3 Answers
Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls
  • "The inside texture just makes me cough every time I eat one of these." in 1 review
  • "I've never liked Whoppers, but my oldest son, mother and husband all think that they are a really tasty treat. " in 1 review
  • "For some reason I have loved them ever since I started getting them every Easter." in 1 review
  • "i also love to crush them up into ice cream or put into a milk shake for extra malted flavor!" in 1 review
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Review for: 7 oz more...
Whoppers are another good chocolate snack!! They are malted milk balls and they are delicious too! If it has to do with chocolate I pretty much am a fan! The malt and chocolate mix so well making them a fantastic duo! Not to sweet, not too malty; they are just right ! When I get mine I usually grab a bag full. They are a great value. You get plenty for the price! As far back as I can remember the packaging has been the same tan colored. I would recommend these as well! They are yuummmy!!!🤤 😋
Jenny K.
Torrance
Review for: 7 oz more...
These whoppers are amazing to have as a snack. I remember when I was younger i use to buy them at the movie theater. I like how they are crunchy and round and so easy to eat. That you end up eating the entire bag.  You can buy them at local grocery markets. They are very affordable. Just be careful no to eat the  whole bag like me!
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is not one of my favorite candies on the market. It's by no means the worst that's out there but it's not one that I ever gravitate towards and honestly the only times I end up ever eating these is when you get gifted it or get it somehow for free I wouldn't necessarily recommend it but if you've never tried it it's at least worth a try I guess.
Jennifer B.
Listen, I know offers are given out at Halloween all the time. The real crime is that that continues year after year. Whoppers are disgusting. I know that's just my opinion and if you like them, good for you but they are very good and they're terrible for your teeth. If you have braces there's no way you could eat a Whopper. They're just too chewy and I wish this product would go away
Joanne D.
The first time I tried them was in high school, but I didn’t know the brand name nor anything, later on I saw them on Walmart and I bought 2 boxes haha later the same day I ate them all!! Now, I can’t even eat more than 4 little balls, even tho I love them I feel like my tongue got enough from that day that fin them too sweet for me. :( so sad.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
Woppers will always be one of my favorites. It’s very affordable, you can purchase a big pack or small. Go to a local corner store and I’m pretty sure you can find these, Walmart, target, etc. The taste is very light.. it has chocolate of course. It melts right in your mouth. These are soft candies I would buy over and over again of course when I am craving them.
Erin E.
Savannah, Georgia
I love Whoppers—they are one of my favorite candies. However, sometimes you will find a whopper without the malt in the middle, and when you do, it is quite unpleasant (the chocolate is unnaturally chewy). However, when the product is in good shape, they are super tasty and I would recommend for someone who likes malt.
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
These whoppers are amazing to have as a snack! I usually have these when I’m craving something sweet and they’re delicious. They melt nicely in your mouth and taste great. They aren’t too sweet. They’re great for a snack.
Kendall S.
Whoppers are my absolute favorite sweet snack. And every time I put one in my mouth, I am taking back to when I was a child. It was always a special treat when my mother would give my brother and die two whoppers each. It didn’t matter what was going on, when we had those whoppers we were in heaven.
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
I LOVE whoppers! They’re so delicious and easy to eat I swear once you start you cannot stop! The filling is crunchy but not super sweet and the outer chocolate coating is a perfect balance. I will say though that when you eat too many of these the filling starts to taste kinda bitter.
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
Do you like to eat Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls at the movies, or on the go?
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you eat the chocolate flavor or strawberry flavor?
Felicitas S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you guys think these are safe for little kids to et?
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Have you ever tried them after they have been in the freezer?
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Which do you prefer: Whoppers or Maltesers?