BY HERSHEY'S #69 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Whoppers candies come in bags, too! Get all the great taste of the original malted milk ball treat in a convenient bag to satisfy your cravings.

Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Whey, Cocoa, Malted Milk, Barley Malt, Wheat Flour, Milk, Salt, Baking Soda, Confectioner's Glaze, Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Tapioca Dextrin

• Do you like Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls ?6 Answers
  • What other flavors would you like to see whoppers come out with? 5 Answers
  • Do you wish the package was biggie?3 Answers
Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls
  • "The inside texture just makes me cough every time I eat one of these." in 1 review
  • "I've never liked Whoppers, but my oldest son, mother and husband all think that they are a really tasty treat. " in 1 review
  • "For some reason I have loved them ever since I started getting them every Easter." in 1 review
  • "i also love to crush them up into ice cream or put into a milk shake for extra malted flavor!" in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is not one of my favorite candies on the market. It's by no means the worst that's out there but it's not one that I ever gravitate towards and honestly the only times I end up ever eating these is when you get gifted it or get it somehow for free I wouldn't necessarily recommend it but if you've never tried it it's at least worth a try I guess.
Joanne D.
The first time I tried them was in high school, but I didn’t know the brand name nor anything, later on I saw them on Walmart and I bought 2 boxes haha later the same day I ate them all!! Now, I can’t even eat more than 4 little balls, even tho I love them I feel like my tongue got enough from that day that fin them too sweet for me. :( so sad.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
Woppers will always be one of my favorites. It’s very affordable, you can purchase a big pack or small. Go to a local corner store and I’m pretty sure you can find these, Walmart, target, etc. The taste is very light.. it has chocolate of course. It melts right in your mouth. These are soft candies I would buy over and over again of course when I am craving them.
Yvette W.
I haven't had them in a while, but they are delicious. This was one snack I always enjoyed having at the movie theater. They're crispy with just a touch of chocolate... They look like chocolate marbles. If you don't like anything crispy, this may not be for you. You get a great amount in the carton and they are reasonably priced.
Erin E.
Savannah, Georgia
I love Whoppers—they are one of my favorite candies. However, sometimes you will find a whopper without the malt in the middle, and when you do, it is quite unpleasant (the chocolate is unnaturally chewy). However, when the product is in good shape, they are super tasty and I would recommend for someone who likes malt.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
These whoppers are amazing to have as a snack! I usually have these when I’m craving something sweet and they’re delicious. They melt nicely in your mouth and taste great. They aren’t too sweet. They’re great for a snack.
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
I LOVE whoppers! They’re so delicious and easy to eat I swear once you start you cannot stop! The filling is crunchy but not super sweet and the outer chocolate coating is a perfect balance. I will say though that when you eat too many of these the filling starts to taste kinda bitter.
Talena H.
I'm simply not a fan of Whoppers. Don't get me wrong, they taste ok. If you're looking for something sweet and the only thing you have are Whoppers, they will certainly satisfy that sweet tooth craving. Unfortunately, biting through that hard ball of malt reminds me of biting through an old stale piece of hard bread...with chocolate..
Jacqueline N.
Calumet City, IL
I really like the monster mix bag for of Hershey products. The Hershey company is wonderful for a mom who kid allergic to peanuts. The company seperate it products so there are mever cross contamination. The bag full of jolly ranvhers milk duds whoppers and twizzlers. Most kids like at least one of those so trick or treaters ate happy and if their are some left she can have the rest. It was also cheaper compared to the other hershey bags for halloween.
Nduoma M.
Whoppers are the best! Before trying them, I have never had something like them. I really like Whoppers. When you bite into them, they have a crunchy taste that's so good and unique. The chocolate part of them is also really good. They're all around enjoyable and I recommend.
Woodstock, GA
Do you like to eat Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls at the movies, or on the go?
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you eat the chocolate flavor or strawberry flavor?
Felicitas S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you guys think these are safe for little kids to et?
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Have you ever tried them after they have been in the freezer?
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Which do you prefer: Whoppers or Maltesers?