BY HERSHEY'S

Whoppers candies come in bags, too! Get all the great taste of the original malted milk ball treat in a convenient bag to satisfy your cravings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Whey, Cocoa, Malted Milk, Barley Malt, Wheat Flour, Milk, Salt, Baking Soda, Confectioner's Glaze, Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Tapioca Dextrin

Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls
  • "i also love to crush them up into ice cream or put into a milk shake for extra malted flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I've never liked Whoppers, but my oldest son, mother and husband all think that they are a really tasty treat. " in 1 review
  • "For some reason I have loved them ever since I started getting them every Easter." in 1 review
  • "The inside texture just makes me cough every time I eat one of these." in 1 review
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Review for: 7 oz more...
Whoppers are another good chocolate snack!! They are malted milk balls and they are delicious too! If it has to do with chocolate I pretty much am a fan! The malt and chocolate mix so well making them a fantastic duo! Not to sweet, not too malty; they are just right ! When I get mine I usually grab a bag full. They are a great value. You get plenty for the price! As far back as I can remember the packaging has been the same tan colored. I would recommend these as well! They are yuummmy!!!🤤 😋
Holly K.
Tifton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: 12 oz more...
Hershey's Whoppers have the most amazing malted milk chocolate flavor. I love to pop them in my mouth. They are just the right size. I buy these often and I also use them to decorate chocolate cakes way up. I really think Hershey's chocolates could make a "dud" whopper. The two or three I find each time in a carton are good and chewy. 😃 Oh yea, I also love the milk carton the Whoppers are sold in.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 7 oz more...
I like Whoppers, but it's not something that I would necessarily pick over other candy. They are really good in a milkshake or on top of ice cream. I can eat a few every now in then but I cant eat too many at one time because I just get a weird taste after eating more than a couple. I don't know if its the aftertaste or what, but it's just not as tasty as some other candies.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: 7 oz more...
These are tasty and unique with the malt flavor. They are hard balls, gum ball size, coated in milk chocolate. The malt flavoring is the center. These can be crushed and used in baking recipes. If you’ve never had this candy, I’d recommend that you should try it.
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is not one of my favorite candies on the market. It's by no means the worst that's out there but it's not one that I ever gravitate towards and honestly the only times I end up ever eating these is when you get gifted it or get it somehow for free I wouldn't necessarily recommend it but if you've never tried it it's at least worth a try I guess.
Jennifer B.
Listen, I know offers are given out at Halloween all the time. The real crime is that that continues year after year. Whoppers are disgusting. I know that's just my opinion and if you like them, good for you but they are very good and they're terrible for your teeth. If you have braces there's no way you could eat a Whopper. They're just too chewy and I wish this product would go away
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
Woppers will always be one of my favorites. It’s very affordable, you can purchase a big pack or small. Go to a local corner store and I’m pretty sure you can find these, Walmart, target, etc. The taste is very light.. it has chocolate of course. It melts right in your mouth. These are soft candies I would buy over and over again of course when I am craving them.
Khymesha D.
Leesburg
These are a huge classic. These were around when my mother was a child and it's still around today. So the product should speak for itself... I use to love eating these in the movie theaters as a kid and haven't had any in years.. But I'm pretty sure that if I picked a box up it would still hVe the same tasty nostalgia taste
Fweezii A.
These are tasty little treats! They are egg themed from Easter and are super cute! The eggs are a little large and I end up having to bite them in half to eat them. No matter how large, the taste is great and there wasn't a single bad candy in the bag!
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
These whoppers are amazing to have as a snack! I usually have these when I’m craving something sweet and they’re delicious. They melt nicely in your mouth and taste great. They aren’t too sweet. They’re great for a snack.
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
Do you like to eat Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls at the movies, or on the go?
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you eat the chocolate flavor or strawberry flavor?
Felicitas S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you guys think these are safe for little kids to et?
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Have you ever tried them after they have been in the freezer?
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Which do you prefer: Whoppers or Maltesers?

Target