Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls

Whoppers candies come in bags, too! Get all the great taste of the original malted milk ball treat in a convenient bag to satisfy your cravings.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Whey, Cocoa, Malted Milk, Barley Malt, Wheat Flour, Milk, Salt, Baking Soda, Confectioner's Glaze, Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Tapioca Dextrin

Does anyone else find that they don't taste as good asthey used to?
Do they melt easily?
are these good [user:dbturtledash]
Start your review of Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls!
Product Highlights
For some reason I have loved them ever since I started getting them every Easter.in reviews
The inside texture just makes me cough every time I eat one of these.in reviews
i also love to crush them up into ice cream or put into a milk shake for extra malted flavor!in reviews
I've never liked Whoppers, but my oldest son, mother and husband all think that they are a really tasty treat. in reviews
digna V.
Alpharetta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls uploaded by digna V.
Love this product I have in a box and is perfect I can carries it anywhere literally and eat my snack. Love these. I will definitely buy them again.
Morris M.
Chicago,IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls is a candy I have eaten since I was a child.... they just have an incredible malt crunch.... as soon as I pop one in my mouth I got right back to childhood and have the best feeling.... I just love the combination of the malt and chocolate
Venus H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are an old favorite of mine. My dad use to eat these when I was a kid and I still love them. I love the taste and crunch. They are a great tasting snack.
CharNae F.
Irving
🤮 most disgusting thing I’ve ever had. To each is its own. I just can’t take that sour milk taste that just burst in your mouth.
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A classic! Many memories of this malted candy from my childhood and my kids enjoy them now and then as well! I will always use them as a movie theater staple!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I hate Hershey whoppers. They have a malt ball in the middle that’s soft enough to chew with a layer of chocolate over it. Not a fan of the flavor at all but do like the texture of it.
Page K.
Buchanan, TN
Whoppers! One of those childhood candies you remember for ever. Nothing like the original Whopper!
Joshebet L.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls uploaded by Joshebet L.
Creo que este es uno de los pocos chocolates de la marca Hersheys que no me gustan. A mis hijas si les gusta, pero a mi no. Siento que no sabe igual, no se si es por el relleno, pero lamentablemente no me gustan :(... la cajita la encuentro en Walmart por $1.78
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this candies so much is the best product I enjoy it when I eating it so good
Elia D.
Yabucoa , Puerto Rico
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls uploaded by Elia D.
I love whoppers!! The milk chocolate is amazing! The malted milk balls just melt in your mouth in a delicious way! Sometimes some of the balls are way too hard to bite. I would absolutely recommend this product to peopleHershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lyn L.