BY HERSHEY'S

WHOPPERS Holiday Malted Milk Balls, 3.5 oz: Perfect for gifting and stocking stuffers Great as holiday party favors Crunchy malted milk balls covered in milk chocolateA kosher candy see more...

Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I grew up having these. At most movies and at Christmas time. When I saw this box it had to become part of my Christmas tradition. I kept one in case they stop selling it to refill. Cute lil packaging and I set it on my table. The family eats them up quick. It’s Hershey’s so you know the chocolate coating is smooth and creamy. The malted inside melts in your mouth and is delicious. Taste like childhood.
Sarah B.
Hershey's Whoppers Holiday Malted Milk Balls
These are so freaking dangerous to have around. There’s nothing like them, and they’re one of my favorite holiday candies ever. Perfectly crunchy and sweet, without being overpowering... I have to hide them from myself.
Caty H.
Orlando
I have received these for Christmas, Easter, and other holidays, and they make my day every time! The box always kept me occupied as a child for hours on Christmas, and it still makes eating the sweet and crunchy malt candies fun.
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I receive these almost every year in my Christmas stocking. They are my guilty pleasure. I can never actually finish them because of the way the malt feels on my teeth starts to bother me after a few, but I do love these!
Debra B.
Clarksville
My husband loves these like he does milk and turns whole carton up and gets a mouth full at a time. I like one at a time, so I can taste eat the outer layer of chocolate and then I eat the malted part. Yummy!
Ashley W.
Phoenix
I buy these for my kids for stocking stuffers they love wallpapers and The Taste of Home and they get excited when they see that they got them for Christmas
Crystal M.
Sheridan
I grew up eating Whoppers with my mom, so every time I eat these I am reminded of childhood and fond memories. The 90's were a great time to be alive
Angelica B.
These were my favorite as a kid, I would always get one in my stalking at Christmas time and I would always eat all of them in a week.
Katie B.
Grand Rapids
Love this it hard to hide from the family. Lol. Everyone loves it too. I recommend this to everyone!! It even comes in differ fabors!
Elizabeth G.
Lake Grove
Best stocking stuffer every Christmas. We ALL love these! Purchased at Walmart! Inexpensive and delicious! Stock up for Christmas!!