BY HERSHEY'S

WHOPPERS Holiday Malted Milk Balls, 3.5 oz: Perfect for gifting and stocking stuffers Great as holiday party favors Crunchy malted milk balls covered in milk chocolateA kosher candy see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I receive these almost every year in my Christmas stocking. They are my guilty pleasure. I can never actually finish them because of the way the malt feels on my teeth starts to bother me after a few, but I do love these!
Debra B.
Clarksville
My husband loves these like he does milk and turns whole carton up and gets a mouth full at a time. I like one at a time, so I can taste eat the outer layer of chocolate and then I eat the malted part. Yummy!
Katie B.
Grand Rapids
Love this it hard to hide from the family. Lol. Everyone loves it too. I recommend this to everyone!! It even comes in differ fabors!
Kaila R.
Philadelphia
A must have every holiday season. Perfect for stocking stuffers, a treat that brings together family members of all ages.
brenda w.
I have loved this product sense I was a little girl. It tastes great and my children like them too. It always tastes good
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hershey holiday whoppers remind me of holidays with my pappaw, great memories and great treats..a true candy classic!
Janice G.
Rome
These are always a favorite for my kids at christmas. Again, this product is seasonal but my kids love them.
Bailey K.
Blairstown
These are to die for ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ im actually obsessed with this. Its perfectly smooth and just melts in your mouth.