BY HERSHEY'S #15 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

6 full size bars each of: Reese's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate, Hershey's Milk Chocolate. see more...

• Which is you're favorite out the pack83 Answers
  • How long does this normally last? Household of two who love sweets! 7 Answers
  • I have never seen these packs anywhere? Where can I find them? 32 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Montanna R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A nice variety pack of different sorts of Hershey’s chocolates available. Great if you have a bunch of people who want chocolate and a limited budget. However the taste leaves a lot to the imagination and tastes sour for majority of Hershey products. If you didn’t grow up eating Hershey’s, I’d advise staying away.
Sarah O.
Gahanna
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Colleen C.
Lubbock
Had to have this box as a fundraiser it was more fun to just eat them then to sell them. Great chocolate Hersheys always satisfies my chocolate too. I like all of these flavors in this box and would definitely recommend to a friend. Thanks tell easily in high schools.
Anny M.
Bridgeport, CT
You have the option to try various chocolate to your liking. I grew up eating Hershey's brand its affordable and great taste. Kit Kat bar crunchy cookie wafer or peanut butter tasting chocolate bar or you could have plain chocolate many options for your liking!
Destany D.
NORA, VA
Hershey chocolate is a necessity in life! You can never go wrong with Hersheys. You can buy it in literally any store you can find. It's a great value and I eat it pretty much every day. If you haven't tried hersheys chocolate then I recommend you do!
Heather C.
Buena Vista, PA
Who doesn't love some chocolate in their life ?! This is an amazing pack of variety right here ! I love every bar in this variety pack, it's a bit pricey so try to coupon it if you can, if not it's still worth it to have when you get a craving
Jennah G.
I love eating a King Size Hershey Bar. There are so many ways to eat the candy. You can melt them to put on strawberries, eat the bar whole, put them on s’mores, melt and dip pretzels in it, and so much more. It’s so sweet and always fresh.
Amanda R.
severn
All of the flavors for this product are amazing, I love that it’s all natural ingredients. They’re so sweet , I eat them for dessert!! I wish the calories were a little lower but it’s chocolate, I anted to review the cocoa powder bc I use that to make healthier versions of treats
Selena W.
Allentown, PA
I buy this box all the time for my house. Also i can eat it all by myself with no hesitation. You can get tired of the same box of chocolate so this is why i buy the variety box because then you have more option. I definitely recommend.
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
Love Hershey's chocolate. In the town of Hershey, It smells like chocolate all the time. This variety packhad the best of the best..Kit-Kat, peanut butter cups, a plain Hershey bar. Great to stock up for all those 'I need chocolate now!!' Moments.
Veronica R.
Which is you're favorite out the pack
Ezzy L.
What is your favorite chocolate bar?
Vickie W.
Lenoir City, TN
Which one is your favorite candy bar?
Joanly G.
what's your favorite chocolate bar ?
Melissa C.