BY HERSHEY'S #47 in Chocolate

• How long does this normally last? Household of two who love sweets! 7 Answers
  • I have never seen these packs anywhere? Where can I find them? 32 Answers
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
I have a big family, I am one of 5 kids. I am the youngest of them all (21 years old) and i just had my 1st baby. With that being said, candy in our house hold growing up was scarce. So when my mother would bring in these big variety packs of candy it was like Christmas for us. My favorite one is the Reese's and my sister is was the Kit Kats. As a tradition I do not by much candy for my children or their friends but occasionally I will buy the variety pack and put it in the pantry so they can have a candy bar once in awhile.
Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
Here's my review on Hershey's variety pack ♡
First off I am a big chocolate lover , if I could have a chocolate fountain in my room I would , and I am a big fan of Hershey's , I always have been since day one , and it comes with alot of chocolate bars from Hersheys , there is a great variety so there is no worries there, and the price is affordable and you can get these at heb, Wal-Mart , Albertson, Kroger. P.s . If you love chocolate you will love the Hershey variety pack ♡♡♡ yall have a bless day ♡♡
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Jefferson, IA
These are great packs for my busy family of 5. We can grab them on the way out the door to an event or my kiddos grab one and throw them in their lunchbox for a sweet treat after lunch, these are so great because they have a variety so my kiddos can get what they want out of the same box versus having to buy multiple boxes of other products. I also keep these on hands for a quick gift with one of my handmade cards to make someone's day!
Antonia R.
Antonia R.
Bel Air, MD
Students love.....

I am a teacher and this variety box is always the one that I purchase for my students. Not everyone like the same kind of candy and if I spent the money buying huge amounts of candy bars, I would be in the poor house. This variety pack gives me the ability to please everyone. My students just love biting into these favorites. I must say I occasionally munch on one too. Thanks for the huge variety at a terrific price.
hayleigh f.
hayleigh f.
Winchester, IN
This is such a great product for chocolate lovers especially. My family all love candy and chocolate bars so this is great because we can all just take our pick of what kind we want. It's affordable for the price and a great value. The variety is good because you can have whatever kind you want, whenever. If you're in the mood for Reese's one day and Kit Kat the next, you have them both. We plan on purchasing this again.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Variety packs are always great and this happens to have 3/4 of my favorite Hershey candy bars. Being that these are full sized bars, I understand the price jump (these packs are one of Hershey's more pricey items). However, I feel like they are still a little on the spendy side. If the price was lowered a bit for buying in "bulk," I'd definitely give 5 stars. The chocolate is excellent though!
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Roanoke, VA
I LOVE this package of chocolates. The varieties fit everyone in our family's taste. The kids get these when they do chores, do good at school and sometimes just because. This bag is also perfect at Halloween. I just pour them into a big bowl and let the trick or treaters pick what they like. The price is great for this product. You can find them at grocery stores and even stores like CVS.
Brian M.
Brian M.
Santa Monica, CA
Very good pack but you just gotta know where to find the deals for this stuff. In Los Angeles, I visit the Piñata district (Off Central and 7th) in downtown. There are a bunch of shops that sell all sorts of candies and you can find yourself good deals. If not here then go to Amazon. Amazon never fails!! I buy these packs for Halloween and birthday parties for the nephews/nieces.
Emily C.
Emily C.
This box is good for snacking or if you're selling candy at school dances or sporting events. People love this kind of chocolate; personally my favorite is Hershey's with almonds, but people will go crazy over Reese's and Kit Kat. It's definitely a good value for the price because each candy individually is $1, so anything less than $30 for the entire box saves you money.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
The product comes with a variety of different canny bars. The other day my child was going to have a birthday. I wanted to find a way to give prizes for games and could t think of anything. I came across this package and it was a hit. The guests loved their prizes. Also make a great way to raise money for a fundraiser at schools. I would recommend this product.
Chyna R.
Chyna R.
Which is you're favorite out the pack
Ezzy L.
Ezzy L.
What is your favorite chocolate bar?
Vickie W.
Vickie W.
Lenoir City, TN
Which one is your favorite candy bar?
Joanly G.
Joanly G.
what's your favorite chocolate bar ?
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Are these only sold around Halloween time?