BY HERSHEY'S

6 full size bars each of: Reese's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate, Hershey's Milk Chocolate. Directions Keep in a cool, dry place. see more...

Christina M.
Torrance, CA
I love the convenience of these packs. They have a little bit of everything for everyone. You can find these at places like Costco and sams club for a decent price. Worth it if you’re a big chocolate and candy person.
d r.
The Hersheys company has relatively good treats and for a box of candy bars it is a relatively good price. I would never personally purchase this item unless I was doing some sort of fundraiser or something because I have no need for a variety pack of candy bars on a daily basis💁🏻‍♀️ However it comes with the fan favorites like the traditional Hersheys bar and Reese’s.
Alicia J.
Georgetown,KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok this variety pack is perfect for the whole family. There is surely something for everyone in it. A great price for the amount of candy you get. A good variety of chocolate. So worth it. I purchased them for my family
Jai C.
Forney, TX
I like all of Hershey’s candy. I always go for these 4 types though. I have never seen any other chocolate sold in a variety pack so I love that this one is. I’ve gotten this from WalMart a couple of times and have used it for goodie bags. Kit Kats are my absolute favorite along with the Almond Hershey bar!
Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For me , during that lovely (not) time of the month , crave sugar and chocolate , and having this variety in the house is perfect in my book !  I rarely eat chocolate , the only time I do is what's stated at the beginning.  Definitely buying again , this lasts in my house .
TheSpearsSisters S.
Glendora, CA
I don't need to say much to get people to understand that all of the candy in this set rocks in terms of taste. I find this is a fantastic value more of then than not and tend to purchase this assortment for parties or to make my Halloween treat basket look more appealing!
Nancy R.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Costco
Great mix of chocolate bars ! Always down to buy another one. Great for Halloween or parties. Definitely recommend you to buy one ! All the bars have a wonderful flavor ! Definitely purchase worthy. Found these at my local costo, not sure where else to find a box.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,269 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these chocolates! They are perfect for Halloween 🎃! If you were to give these away at your house, you will have people running to you... which is probably not the best thing. lol. I love all of the chocolates that come in the variety. They’re all delicious.
Abby B.
Blacksburg , VA
The best deal when it comes to chocolate! Hershey tastes quality while not having the same price tag as higher end brands. This is an amazing deal around Halloween or a party but be careful if just purchasing for around the house - very easy to lose control!
Katherine G.
Bellflower, CA
Another story time, back then in middle school, I wanted to be considered a "cool kid" and sell some chocolate. Because back when I was in high school students sold chicken sandwich from Carl's Jr and cup of noddles or chips on the low low. So I wanted to join in, so I went to Costco with my parents and they bought me this, they were all for me selling it too. LOL. But at the end, I did not end up selling it. I ended up keeping the ones I like to myself and giving the rest to my friends!!! LOL
Veronica R.
................
Esmeralda S.
What is your favorite chocolate bar?
Vickie W.
Lenoir City, TN
Which one is your favorite candy bar?
Joanly G.
what's your favorite chocolate bar ?
Michelle A.
Are these only sold around Halloween time?

Target