BY HERSHEY'S #5 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

6 full size bars each of: Reese's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate, Hershey's Milk Chocolate. Directions Keep in a cool, dry place. see more...

• Which is you're favorite out the pack84 Answers
  • How long does this normally last? Household of two who love sweets! 7 Answers
  • I have never seen these packs anywhere? Where can I find them? 32 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shelby -.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ley me just start by saying that i love hershey. Hershey is the best chocolate brand especially, especially the milk chocolate almonds, yum. I think it is an affordable brand.
At walmart You can get one of their xxl candy bar for like a dollar or 12 mini  packets for a dollar.
Taylor S.
I have purchased these because everyone in my house loves every piece of candy in this box. Very well priced. Excellent chocolate. Great for a late night snack. You can find these at Walmart. Great for stocking stuffers or a little birthday gift too! Highly recommend buying this box. It’s cheaper than buying individual candy bars if you buy them often.
Andrea W.
When I shop for candy i have to buy a variety packs because i have to shop for three and everyone in the household loves chocolate. It's to the point i have to take a whole roll of hersey's for myself my son and dad spilt the kit kats and the the other candy is who ever wants it at the moment lol. Hershey's Variety Pack Assortment
Montanna R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A nice variety pack of different sorts of Hershey’s chocolates available. Great if you have a bunch of people who want chocolate and a limited budget. However the taste leaves a lot to the imagination and tastes sour for majority of Hershey products. If you didn’t grow up eating Hershey’s, I’d advise staying away.
Payton D.
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Sarah R.
Hazel, KY
Hershey’s is a classic for a reason. I love the variety in all of their products and they definitely know how to make something taste great. Not the best quality of chocolate you’ll ever have but when you combine it with everything else in their candy bars it’s hard to go wrong
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
It is not cheap but the amount of chocolates that you get are a bargain compared to buying them individually they are all so good to eat we usually purchase this to give one to all the kids in the family in the Easter basket so we end up saving the quality of Hershey is really good
Colleen C.
Had to have this box as a fundraiser it was more fun to just eat them then to sell them. Great chocolate Hersheys always satisfies my chocolate too. I like all of these flavors in this box and would definitely recommend to a friend. Thanks tell easily in high schools.
Anny M.
Bridgeport, CT
You have the option to try various chocolate to your liking. I grew up eating Hershey's brand its affordable and great taste. Kit Kat bar crunchy cookie wafer or peanut butter tasting chocolate bar or you could have plain chocolate many options for your liking!
Veronica R.
Which is you're favorite out the pack
Ezzy L.
What is your favorite chocolate bar?
Vickie W.
Lenoir City, TN
Which one is your favorite candy bar?
Joanly G.
what's your favorite chocolate bar ?
Melissa C.