BY HERSHEY'S #4 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

6 full size bars each of: Reese's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate, Hershey's Milk Chocolate. Directions Keep in a cool, dry place. see more...

d r.
The Hersheys company has relatively good treats and for a box of candy bars it is a relatively good price. I would never personally purchase this item unless I was doing some sort of fundraiser or something because I have no need for a variety pack of candy bars on a daily basis💁🏻‍♀️ However it comes with the fan favorites like the traditional Hersheys bar and Reese’s.
Tiffanie J.
Allston, MA
Really great deal to get a bang for your buck! Find this at any warehouse store around you like Costco. I loved buying these and selling them at school when I needed to fundraise money for stuff. You get a wide assortment of chocolates for maybe $1 per bar? If you’re not giving them away, they’re also a good treat to have around the house!
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
I absolutely LOVE this product. I am in an organization that gives out candy for giveaways and for advertisement and this is the perfect combination of candy giveaways. My favorites are personally the hershey's bars and the reese cups but I think that there is something for everything chocolate lover out there. I would never just buy this for myself BUT for fundraisers, advertisements, etc. this product is PERFECT.
Samantha P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this variety pack because it is full candy bars instead of a bag of mini sizes. I like to buy this when I have multiple gifts to give out. It is so much easier and people love it. I also don't mind buying this for myself as snacks around the house.
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
For me , during that lovely (not) time of the month , crave sugar and chocolate , and having this variety in the house is perfect in my book !  I rarely eat chocolate , the only time I do is what's stated at the beginning.  Definitely buying again , this lasts in my house .
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
There is something for everyone in here. My oldest daughter's favorite are Kit Kats and my younger daughter Reeses. I personally love them all and love that they put all of these in a variety pack so everyone can enjoy what they want or you can have a variety all for yourself.
TheSpearsSisters S.
Glendora, CA
I don't need to say much to get people to understand that all of the candy in this set rocks in terms of taste. I find this is a fantastic value more of then than not and tend to purchase this assortment for parties or to make my Halloween treat basket look more appealing!
Paige H.
Columbus
How can you go wrong with these classics ?? If I’m ever craving hella chocolate, this is my go to! Of course it’s s little more expensive bc it’s name brand candy . But if you wanna splurge a little and need a little comfort chocolate this is the way to go.
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
The best deal when it comes to chocolate! Hershey tastes quality while not having the same price tag as higher end brands. This is an amazing deal around Halloween or a party but be careful if just purchasing for around the house - very easy to lose control!
Yaxaira D.
tucson,az
I buy these for work and they fly off the shelf! I’ve tried other assortment packs and this is by far the one that sells the quickest! A little more expensive but definitely worth the price. I still make a profit even if I sell them for a dollar each.
Veronica R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
................
Esmeralda S.
What is your favorite chocolate bar?
Vickie W.
Lenoir City, TN
Which one is your favorite candy bar?
Joanly G.
what's your favorite chocolate bar ?
melissa c.