BY HERSHEY'S #5 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

6 full size bars each of: Reese's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate, Hershey's Milk Chocolate. Directions Keep in a cool, dry place. see more...

Buy on Target*
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ley me just start by saying that i love hershey. Hershey is the best chocolate brand especially, especially the milk chocolate almonds, yum. I think it is an affordable brand.
At walmart You can get one of their xxl candy bar for like a dollar or 12 mini  packets for a dollar.
Trupti D.
Kennesaw, GA
Hershey's Variety Pack AssortmentHershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate are my absolute fav when I go to India. My family waits for me to get those tiny kisses milk choc. They are absolute delicacy. The first thing is like about Hersheys chocolate is that they are unique and not-just-another-chocolate brand. They know their product and are consistent with the quality and taste.
d r.
The Hersheys company has relatively good treats and for a box of candy bars it is a relatively good price. I would never personally purchase this item unless I was doing some sort of fundraiser or something because I have no need for a variety pack of candy bars on a daily basis💁🏻‍♀️ However it comes with the fan favorites like the traditional Hersheys bar and Reese’s.
Reachel M.
Eastlake, OH
I don’t even know how to review this product except for amazing!

Chocolate is s girls best friend and has helped see me through numerous times... good and bad!

i can’t say that any certain chocolate is my favorite because they all are! Hershey’s is a household name! i visited Hershey Park when I was a child and plan on taking my son this summer!
Taylor S.
Longwood, FL
I have purchased these because everyone in my house loves every piece of candy in this box. Very well priced. Excellent chocolate. Great for a late night snack. You can find these at Walmart. Great for stocking stuffers or a little birthday gift too! Highly recommend buying this box. It’s cheaper than buying individual candy bars if you buy them often.
Andrea W.
When I shop for candy i have to buy a variety packs because i have to shop for three and everyone in the household loves chocolate. It's to the point i have to take a whole roll of hersey's for myself my son and dad spilt the kit kats and the the other candy is who ever wants it at the moment lol. Hershey's Variety Pack Assortment
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Courtney G.
Northport
For me , during that lovely (not) time of the month , crave sugar and chocolate , and having this variety in the house is perfect in my book !  I rarely eat chocolate , the only time I do is what's stated at the beginning.  Definitely buying again , this lasts in my house .
TheSpearsSisters S.
Glendora, CA
I don't need to say much to get people to understand that all of the candy in this set rocks in terms of taste. I find this is a fantastic value more of then than not and tend to purchase this assortment for parties or to make my Halloween treat basket look more appealing!
It is not cheap but the amount of chocolates that you get are a bargain compared to buying them individually they are all so good to eat we usually purchase this to give one to all the kids in the family in the Easter basket so we end up saving the quality of Hershey is really good
Veronica R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
................
Ezzy L.
What is your favorite chocolate bar?
Vickie W.
Lenoir City, TN
Which one is your favorite candy bar?
Joanly G.
what's your favorite chocolate bar ?
Melissa C.