BY HERSHEY'S #3 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

6 full size bars each of: Reese's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate, Hershey's Milk Chocolate. Directions Keep in a cool, dry place. see more...

d r.
The Hersheys company has relatively good treats and for a box of candy bars it is a relatively good price. I would never personally purchase this item unless I was doing some sort of fundraiser or something because I have no need for a variety pack of candy bars on a daily basis💁🏻‍♀️ However it comes with the fan favorites like the traditional Hersheys bar and Reese’s.
Jai C.
Forney, TX
I like all of Hershey’s candy. I always go for these 4 types though. I have never seen any other chocolate sold in a variety pack so I love that this one is. I’ve gotten this from WalMart a couple of times and have used it for goodie bags. Kit Kats are my absolute favorite along with the Almond Hershey bar!
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
For me , during that lovely (not) time of the month , crave sugar and chocolate , and having this variety in the house is perfect in my book !  I rarely eat chocolate , the only time I do is what's stated at the beginning.  Definitely buying again , this lasts in my house .
TheSpearsSisters S.
Glendora, CA
I don't need to say much to get people to understand that all of the candy in this set rocks in terms of taste. I find this is a fantastic value more of then than not and tend to purchase this assortment for parties or to make my Halloween treat basket look more appealing!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these chocolates! They are perfect for Halloween 🎃! If you were to give these away at your house, you will have people running to you... which is probably not the best thing. lol. I love all of the chocolates that come in the variety. They’re all delicious.
Abby B.
Blacksburg, VA
The best deal when it comes to chocolate! Hershey tastes quality while not having the same price tag as higher end brands. This is an amazing deal around Halloween or a party but be careful if just purchasing for around the house - very easy to lose control!
Paige H.
Columbus
How can you go wrong with these classics ?? If I’m ever craving hella chocolate, this is my go to! Of course it’s s little more expensive bc it’s name brand candy . But if you wanna splurge a little and need a little comfort chocolate this is the way to go.
Yaxaira D.
Tucson, AZ
I buy these for work and they fly off the shelf! I’ve tried other assortment packs and this is by far the one that sells the quickest! A little more expensive but definitely worth the price. I still make a profit even if I sell them for a dollar each.
Katherine G.
Bellflower , CA
Another story time, back then in middle school, I wanted to be considered a "cool kid" and sell some chocolate. Because back when I was in high school students sold chicken sandwich from Carl's Jr and cup of noddles or chips on the low low. So I wanted to join in, so I went to Costco with my parents and they bought me this, they were all for me selling it too. LOL. But at the end, I did not end up selling it. I ended up keeping the ones I like to myself and giving the rest to my friends!!! LOL
Sadie D.
WOAH! This looks great.  All the different options. Anyone who loves chocolate, would be happy to receive this package. I would definitely recommend this product. I try not to splurge, so I share with whosoever is in my reach at the moment.
Veronica R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
................
Esmeralda S.
What is your favorite chocolate bar?
Vickie W.
Lenoir City, TN
Which one is your favorite candy bar?
Joanly G.
what's your favorite chocolate bar ?
Michelle A.
Are these only sold around Halloween time?

back