BY HERSHEY'S

• I have been looking for this for awhile now. Does anyone know whe...2 Answers
  • I have been dieing to try these but are they as good as they look...1 Answers
Emily P.
Bakersfield, CA
As a chocolate lover, I am always trying the latest candy . I stumbled across this cookie bar and got it on impulse and let me say I am so glad I did. This is my new favorite candy bar. It's got a perfect mix of flavors and the cookie crunch in it is amazing. They are kind of expensive so I wish the price was a little lower because I have found myself eating a whole bag in one evening. Then being sad that I don't have some for the next night. Seriously give these a tray they also have mint and caramels flavors which I cannot wait to try
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
A really great twist on the Hershey bar! I think the flavours all work well together and it gives a very satisfying texture. Really satisfying to eat and makes for a really nice treat every so often. I wouldn't really recommend eating more than one, they're pretty sweet.
Cameron H.
Alexandria, LA
If you like Hersheys then you'll go crazy about these things. You've never tasted deliciousness like this before you have to get your hands on these! And at Walgreens with a Walgreens card buy two bags for six dollars that's bomb af!
Connie H.
Louisville, KY
This chocolate bar is probably the best one I've ever tried. It is so creamy but also crunchy at the same time. Two of my favorite flavore combined cookies and chocolate. YUM!
Scarlett H.
These are super awesome! They have the crunchy chocolate and creamy vanilla. Just a great combination overall. I love these as a sweet treat and always look for them at stores. Finding sales or coupons for them is difficult sometimes, but totally worth it.
Dawn H.
Lebanon, IN
Bought these cause I always like to try NEW things that come out! And well, I do love chocolate! However, these sort of tasted like DarK chocolate more so than milk chocolate like it says it is! I don't like dark chocolate so they aren't my favorite tasting thing! They are good besides that! And so cutely packaged! 👌🏽
Ali P.
conway
I am not just in love with these but then i again I don't like oreo cookies. I would recommend it to those who do thought. It was a good price just for one bar i felt like  it was normal for a candy bar. It wasn't as good as i was hoping for. the chocolate wasn't as rich as i like it. maybe better if it comes out in dark chocoolate.
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Ok I said before I love Hershey's cookie Layer crunch CARAMEL, but they had a promo at Publix B1G1 and had to choose Vanilla Creme it's also delicious it has chocolate cookie bits and vanilla creme inside awww you have to try it! Recommend 100%
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I usually don't like chocolate with nothing on it. So when I say these bags, I had to buy them -- chocolate + cookies + vanilla. And I love how conveniently sized they are. For me, one or two is the perfect size for a day. To sum it up, i loved everything about it - the combination of flavors, the size. I will definitely buy more.
Shawanda W.
I tried a sample of this candy bar by Hershey's about a month ago & it's awesome. It kimd of reminds me of the Cookies & Cream candy bar by Hershey's but this one tops it all!!
Jacqulyn F.
Spokane Vly, WA
Can you really taste the "vanilla Cream"? Seems unbalanced with the amount of chocolate.
vivian m.
Is this good? I will love to tast
Kayla P.
I have been looking for this for awhile now. Does anyone know where to buy it? I would love to try it!
tiffany p.
I have never had these and dont even know where to get them ...
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I have been dieing to try these but are they as good as they look? I love hersheys I'm sure I'll love this.