BY HERSHEY'S

HERSHEY’S COOKIE LAYER CRUNCH Bars are bringing the delicious back to snacking. With classic HERSHEY’S Chocolate filled with crunchy cookies and delicious filling in every bite, your taste buds will “Oo” and “Ah” with delight. Containing an enjoyable combination of milk chocolate, chocolate cookie bits, and vanilla creme, you’ll be eager to share the love with friends and family. Luckily, there are nine bars in each pouch: just enough to go around...or save for later! see more...

• Is this good? I will love to tast3 Answers
  • I have been looking for this for awhile now. Does anyone know whe...2 Answers
  • I have been dieing to try these but are they as good as they look...1 Answers
Karishma J.
Kansas City
I love the taste and the packaging is so cool. They are so small and are filled with rich layer of chocolate and creme. I love the crunch and the way it melts in the mouth. If you love chocolates i would recommend you to try. Great combination of chocolate and cookie.
Karisma S.
Stone Ridge , NY
These are great to use is s’mores! Just a little kick of something extra is amazing! I see them in most grocery stores so they are easy to find! They come in a few different sizes as well, depending on your needs! The taste is amazing too! Can’t wait to try the other flavors!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don’t know whether I like this one or the caramel one more but these are a great chocolate snack. I am not saying this is high quality chocolate, but it is a good price for the typical Hershey’s chocolate flavor with some crunch and cream added to it. Good one to try.
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
This chocolate bar is advertised so much in the stores and they made it look very good, but it was not extraordinary. It’s more expensive than the Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream and doesn’t taste as good either. Don’t waste your money or calories.
Sam S.
These are really good! The only thing I don’t like about them is that they are a lot of chocolate compared to the rest of the ingredients. I wish they would make a peanut butter flavor. However, the vanilla and mint are quite good!
valentina c.
Lantana, TX
Delicious chocolate bar if you’re wanting something with lots of texture! The firm chocolate, crisp cookie, and decadent creme create a perfect combination. Giving this 4/5 because it is a VERY sweet bar so eat with caution!
Caroline M.
Montgomery
I really like these Hershey’s Vanilla Crème Cookie Layer Crunch bars. They are very delicious and good for a nice sweet treat. I got them on sale and decided to give them a try and so should you!
Annie P.
Red Oak
So delicious! Bought them at our local Shopko store. A bit pricey if regularly priced, but got them on clearance for 1.99! The whole family loved them. We got the vanilla creme and the mint, both were gone quickly!
Mandy E.
It’s delicious but it’s a little to much chocolatey. I buy a pack at least once a week. I have purchased this at food lion. I would rather have a regular Hershey bar. But worth trying then. Try them out.
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I love these. I bought the bag of them and fell in love. They remind me a little cookies and Creme bar lol. If you’re a chocoholic like I am then I suggest you give these a try
Jacqulyn F.
Spokane Vly, WA
Can you really taste the "vanilla Cream"? Seems unbalanced with the amount of chocolate.
vivian m.
Is this good? I will love to tast
Kayla P.
I have been looking for this for awhile now. Does anyone know where to buy it? I would love to try it!
tiffany p.
I have never had these and dont even know where to get them ...
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
How does this candy taste?