BY HERSHEY'S #90 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on kmart*
  • "These little bars are the perfect size for snacking and are great to keep on hand for kids." in 2 reviews
  • "They are just the perfect size for a small snack whenever a chocolate craving hits!" in 1 review
  • "this is a great snack with a variety, the whole family loves these and they also have a great taste" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Yummy chocolates in bite sized pieces!" in 1 review
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Love the Hershey's brand so much we named our pet hedgehog Hershey. Great candy to give out for valentines and halloween.
Kelly B.
Crocker
I use my minutes when having my bonfires it's great to have an assortment when making smores ad's the kids loved them to
Megan H.
Conway
Review for: Miniatures Assorted more...
I love this. It’s the variety so all loves especially my husband and I. These don’t last in my house lol. I’d buy again.
Jill B.
Middlefield , CT
Love these, always keep them in the house as there's a little something for everyone . The price is reasonable as well
Savannah B.
In love this type of chocolate. Its milk chocolate and its the best I have ate. Would recommend to all but floss after
Megan C.
Longview
Review for: Miniatures Assorted more...
I personally don’t like Hershey’s I don’t think the chocolate taste good at all and people think I’m crazy for it lol
Canty M.
Rocky Point, NC
I swear, it's something about miniture candies that just taste better! I love these candies, they are truly a treat.
Stacey K.
I’ve loved these since I was a kid. Smooth chocolate and so good. I always buy them at Christmas and Valentine’s Day
Alexis H.
I love these! I am always so indecisive on what chocolate I want and this just makes my life easier and cheaper haha.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Santa always leaves these in the stockings! The Mr goodbars are my favorite and the kids always trade them around!
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's your fav candy in this bag ?
Amy c.
These are so cute, where can I get them?
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All! Chocolates are my weakness.