BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on kmart*
  • "These little bars are the perfect size for snacking and are great to keep on hand for kids." in 2 reviews
  • "They are just the perfect size for a small snack whenever a chocolate craving hits!" in 1 review
  • "this is a great snack with a variety, the whole family loves these and they also have a great taste" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Yummy chocolates in bite sized pieces!" in 1 review
Katie C.
I love getting the wide assortment of chocolates. Took one star off bc I prefer less dark chocolate, but that is personal preference!
Joshua W.
I love the variety of the Miniatures bags. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, Mr. Goodbar, and Krackel. This bag has themed wrappers.
Ke K.
Am I the only one that takes the mr goodbars and give away the rest? Nothing wrong with the others they're just not my cup of tea
Tierra L.
United States
My mom would always buy these on Halloween or when she just wanted some chocolate my family loves Hershey I hope you're does also
Emily M.
Oroville, CA
Hershey's is my sad to go candy I buy from the store. The only Hershey's I don't like is cookies and cream that stuff is nasty.
Adrienne P.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Miniatures Assorted more...
Perfect Size Great Flavor Wonderful taste doesn’t compare to alternatives. Love how it melts. Very good value for what you get.
Rolanda L.
Burtonsville, MD
Review for: Miniatures Assorted, Miniatures Assorted 5.3 oz more...
UGH THESE ARE SO GOOD!!!! I want them now man.. they’re just so delicious! If I had these I would just not share them tbh.
Yakalis D.
North miami, FL
They are so cute nice packing and cute also so tasty i am a chocolate lover and on valentines day this will be a great give
abby k.
Westford, VT
Hershey's' minis are great they let everyone have a little of what they love. Also Hershey's is just an amazing chocolate.
Kelly B.
Crocker
I use my minutes when having my bonfires it's great to have an assortment when making smores ad's the kids loved them to
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's your fav candy in this bag ?
Amy c.
These are so cute, where can I get them?
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All! Chocolates are my weakness.