BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Walmart
  • "These little bars are the perfect size for snacking and are great to keep on hand for kids." in 2 reviews
  • "They are just the perfect size for a small snack whenever a chocolate craving hits!" in 1 review
  • "this is a great snack with a variety, the whole family loves these and they also have a great taste" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Yummy chocolates in bite sized pieces!" in 1 review
Jodi G.
Youngstown, OH
Hershey's Miniatures have always been my favorite snack, it is great for a variety of tastes. I love my chocolate bars.
Alexis A.
Joppa, MD
Review for: Other more...
I’m not a huge chocolate person. I prefer the sour candies or gummies. When I am craving chocolate, Hershey is my go to.
Savannah B.
In love this type of chocolate. Its milk chocolate and its the best I have ate. Would recommend to all but floss after
Jill B.
Middlefield , CT
Love these, always keep them in the house as there's a little something for everyone . The price is reasonable as well
Canty M.
Rocky Point, NC
I swear, it's something about miniture candies that just taste better! I love these candies, they are truly a treat.
Megan C.
Longview
Review for: Miniatures Assorted more...
I personally don’t like Hershey’s I don’t think the chocolate taste good at all and people think I’m crazy for it lol
Alexis H.
I love these! I am always so indecisive on what chocolate I want and this just makes my life easier and cheaper haha.
Emma L.
Brentwood, TN
My roommate and I keep a bag of these in our room at all times and we go through them way too quickly. Love these.
Kristie W.
Mount Vernon, IN
Review for: Miniatures Assorted more...
These are amazing when we buy these for home. When we do get them, we all share the bag and they are just delicious
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Santa always leaves these in the stockings! The Mr goodbars are my favorite and the kids always trade them around!
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's your fav candy in this bag ?
Amy c.
These are so cute, where can I get them?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All! Chocolates are my weakness.