BY HERSHEY'S #91 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on kmart
  • "These little bars are the perfect size for snacking and are great to keep on hand for kids." in 2 reviews
  • "They are just the perfect size for a small snack whenever a chocolate craving hits!" in 1 review
  • "this is a great snack with a variety, the whole family loves these and they also have a great taste" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Yummy chocolates in bite sized pieces!" in 1 review
Sharlet W.
McKee
I've been eating this since it came outl.I wouldn't know how to live without it. But I do love to try out new products and I'm excited for what's next
Jessica R.
Tomkins cove, NY
This is the perfect Valentines gift it's an assortment of all of the chocolate original favorites. As girls we need choices here and this is perfect.
Christy P.
Macon
Love having this variety pack in my desk for when I want to have an indulgence yet don't want a full or even fun size treat. Pretty affordable treat.
amber w.
Cape coral, FL
Great seasonal candy. Hershey is always a favorite during halloween. The small size is perfect for children but remember everything in moderation!
Josephine G.
Austin, TX
These are always so great for little kids during Valentine's Day! They're mini so they won't be all hopped up on sugar but it's a nice sweet treat
Kim G.
Review for: Miniatures Assorted more...
I like the concept but don’t like dark chocolate, so I don’t buy it often as there is always sine I don’t eat. Not a big fan of Mr. Goodbar either.
Karen Z.
Woodstock, GA
I love the mini size bars. Danger is thinking because they are small that you can eat a lot more of them. I like to take these to work for my desk.
Samantha B.
Kenton
I enjoy the assortment of candies. I like having choices. This particular brand is okay, but it's not my favorite do I don't typically grab for it.
Ashley R.
San Antonio
Review for: Miniatures Assorted 5.3 oz more...
The Hershey’s miniature assortments are always great. They come out for all major holidays in festive packaging and I reach for them every time.
Mary D.
Winnsboro
Who doesn't like Hershey's Miniatures come on. You get four different kinds of candy in one bag and usually everybody fights over a certain kind
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's your fav candy in this bag ?
Amy c.
These are so cute, where can I get them?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All! Chocolates are my weakness.