BY HERSHEY'S #85 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Hershey's Valentine's Miniatures Assortment
  • "These little bars are the perfect size for snacking and are great to keep on hand for kids." in 2 reviews
  • "They are just the perfect size for a small snack whenever a chocolate craving hits!" in 1 review
  • "this is a great snack with a variety, the whole family loves these and they also have a great taste" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Yummy chocolates in bite sized pieces!" in 1 review
Sally H.
Kaufman, TX
We love Hershey Miniatures. My favorite thing about them is that we can each have our favorites. I love the crispy ones and my husband loves the special dark ones. They are a great snack cause you can have the taste of chocolate without eating a big bar.
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
I used these for the valentine's bags I made for my employee's at wk and they loved that they got a mix of different chocolates. I think it's a reasonable price to for the amount
taylor  .
These little bars are the perfect size for snacking and are great to keep on hand for kids. I love getting these for Valentines day so much that I get pretty upset if my boyfriend forgets to get them for me!
Tina S.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love these little bars of yummyness. I love that there is a variety to choose from. And they are the perfect size for snacking. I can just grab a couple and satisfy my sweet tooth
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
Classic Hershey's chocolate in a seasonal package. The chocolate is not the best, kind of waxy but ok for kids or to give with valentines since they're small and individually wrapped.
susana p.
I love these different variety packs because I don't have to buy individuals each time I go to the store. I love each kind of Hershey's in this bag and the best part is it has a very reasonable price.
Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These were always in my desk drawer at work. They are perfect to just grab one as you are walking into a meeting or just need a little sugar pick me up! Hersheys it great!
Pily B.
I absolutely love this classic variety pack! Super affordable it's one of my favorite sweets to grab on the go and keep in my purse when I'm having a sweet tooth moment!
Ashley T.
These Hershey's miniatures are a classic candy mix. I have some in a bowl in my house as I write! Its hard to not treat myself to one everyday. Perfect snacking size!
Melody d.
mchenry
Review for: Miniatures Assorted 5.3 oz more...
This is very delicious . I LOVE CHOCOLATE . . This meets my expectations. Yum! I love food. I will eat this again. I’m a chocoholic😂 also its not that pricy.
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's your fav candy in this bag ?
Amy c.
These are so cute, where can I get them?
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All! Chocolates are my weakness.