BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on kmart*
  • "These little bars are the perfect size for snacking and are great to keep on hand for kids." in 2 reviews
  • "They are just the perfect size for a small snack whenever a chocolate craving hits!" in 1 review
  • "this is a great snack with a variety, the whole family loves these and they also have a great taste" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Yummy chocolates in bite sized pieces!" in 1 review
Emily’s M.
viola
Review for: Miniatures Assorted more...
I love my these little bags of happiness. Hershey’s is my favorite chocolate an in this I get a good assortment I bought this at Walmart. It has amazing flavor. I always recommend these to people looking for good chocolate on a budget.
Tina R.
Tennessee
Review for: Miniatures Assorted more...
Hershey’s candy bars are always delicious. I like to buy the miniature assortment and put them out in a bowl for my family so they can choose their favorites. In my opinion, there’s not a bad one in the bunch.
Dianna J.
norton
Review for: Miniatures Assorted more...
This is always a Halloween favorite. The perfect mixture of Hershey’s candy. Mr.Goodbar is a nutty classic. The original Hershey’s bar is always a good chocolate. And the price is lower than most other chocolates.
Shawanna R.
Newark
I received the hershey valentine tin from my daughter for Valentine's day and i loved it.The tin had diffrent type of chocolate to sooth your chocolate cravings.
Jen S.
Chicago
Review for: Miniatures Assorted more...
My mom loves getting me these. They’re not my favorite, but they’re a crowd pleaser so good for work. Got me more interested in dark chocolate so that’s a plus. Kind of eh overall.
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
I love that I can get a variety of different Hershey bars in a single package! I typically go for dark chocolates while my husband prefers milk. These mini bags allow us to both get a treat that we can enjoy. This bag includes mini milk chocolate, Krackle, Mr. Goodbar, and Special Dark bars. I also love that they are each individually wrapped. They're a great value considering the cost of a single candy bar is now about $1 each. They're also pretty easy to find at grocery stores and drugstores like Walgreens or CVS.
Laurie V.
I love the size of these, you don’t eat as much. I love the variety in this bag too. I try to keep these in my candy jar, theses always something you like in this bag.
Robyn F.
Oak Park, IL
Review for: Miniatures Assorted 5.3 oz more...
I’m not a huge fan of all of the candies in this bag. The plain Hershey’s chocolate is good but the other varieties are just okay. Fairly pricey for the bag also.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
How can you go wrong with the Hershey's Miniatures valentines assortment ! They come in funsize miniatures of a mixture if your classic favorite Hershey's candy bar flavors! They are absolutely perfect to adhear to valentines and give out to classmates! Hershey's have the best milk chocolate hands down!
Sariah C.
Tallahassee, FL
These candies are perfect for a party or to give to your kids. my little sister loves them. and they are ideal because I don't have too worry about her eating a WHOLE candy bar, I can portion the amount of chocolate she gets easier. Its also VERY delicious!
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's your fav candy in this bag ?
Amy c.
These are so cute, where can I get them?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All! Chocolates are my weakness.