BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Walmart
  • "These little bars are the perfect size for snacking and are great to keep on hand for kids." in 2 reviews
  • "They are just the perfect size for a small snack whenever a chocolate craving hits!" in 1 review
  • "this is a great snack with a variety, the whole family loves these and they also have a great taste" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Yummy chocolates in bite sized pieces!" in 1 review
Hannah H.
Fayetteville , NC
As a kid these were always my favorite, they don’t last long though. I find they stale quiet easily so you have to use them or eat them within a few weeks. But a good price and taste for a cheap assortment.
Lindsay B.
Keokuk
I love the hershey minis! Its like all your favorite chocolate bars in one bag. My favorite is the yellow mr. Goodie bars. They are chocolate with peanuts mixed in. Simple yet delish.
Alaina H.
Gillsville
Review for: Miniatures Assorted 5.3 oz more...
I love these bags because they allow you to treat your craving in moderation. And they not only have Hershey’s bars but they have Krackle and Mr.Goodbar’s as well so you get all in 1!
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
I love that I can get a variety of different Hershey bars in a single package! I typically go for dark chocolates while my husband prefers milk. These mini bags allow us to both get a treat that we can enjoy. This bag includes mini milk chocolate, Krackle, Mr. Goodbar, and Special Dark bars. I also love that they are each individually wrapped. They're a great value considering the cost of a single candy bar is now about $1 each. They're also pretty easy to find at grocery stores and drugstores like Walgreens or CVS.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
How can you go wrong with the Hershey's Miniatures valentines assortment ! They come in funsize miniatures of a mixture if your classic favorite Hershey's candy bar flavors! They are absolutely perfect to adhear to valentines and give out to classmates! Hershey's have the best milk chocolate hands down!
Sariah C.
Tallahassee, FL
These candies are perfect for a party or to give to your kids. my little sister loves them. and they are ideal because I don't have too worry about her eating a WHOLE candy bar, I can portion the amount of chocolate she gets easier. Its also VERY delicious!
Kaitlyn S.
I love to buy these packs when I can't decide what I'm craving but I know I'm craving chocolate! I love milk chocolate, Krackel, and mr. Goodbar! I could live without the dark chocolate, it's a little too bitter for me and my family!
Jennifer R.
Lufkin, TX
We buy these every year. I love all the different kinds except dark chocolate! The flavor is unmatched. They're kinda pricey, but all good chocolate is. I only get this bag a few times a year. I would buy it all the time if I could.
Sally H.
Kaufman, TX
We love Hershey Miniatures. My favorite thing about them is that we can each have our favorites. I love the crispy ones and my husband loves the special dark ones. They are a great snack cause you can have the taste of chocolate without eating a big bar.
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
I used these for the valentine's bags I made for my employee's at wk and they loved that they got a mix of different chocolates. I think it's a reasonable price to for the amount
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's your fav candy in this bag ?
Amy c.
These are so cute, where can I get them?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All! Chocolates are my weakness.