BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Valentine's Miniatures Assortment
  • "These little bars are the perfect size for snacking and are great to keep on hand for kids." in 2 reviews
  • "They are just the perfect size for a small snack whenever a chocolate craving hits!" in 1 review
  • "this is a great snack with a variety, the whole family loves these and they also have a great taste" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Yummy chocolates in bite sized pieces!" in 1 review
Ashley J.
Chicago
Oh please these are so good if you want to have a small snack in your pocket or purse or maybe even wallet when you go out and just want some little chocolate and also a good treat to give out to kids!
Tivonia B.
Southfield, MI
Review for: Miniatures Assorted more...
At this point in my life I can’t eat all this chocolate by myself so I generally buy it for work. I enjoy getting this assortment because It has plain Hershey’s, Hershey’s with almonds, mr goodbar and krackle. I generally only like chocolate with a bit of crunch so I’ll take the bag itself to work and between myself and my coworkers it’s gone in about a week
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Miniatures Assorted more...
I love this assortment. You can't go wrong with classic milk chocolate or dark chocolate Hershey bars. The goodbars and crackle are just as good too. We always get this as Halloween candy.
Rebecca H.
Phoenix, AZ
Have a bowl of these at my desk at work for people who are in need of that 3pm chocolate fix. The assortment is a big hit because everyone like something different
Amber K.
Elmont
Review for: Miniatures Assorted more...
The miniatures taste better than the full size bars and you get multiple different chocolate bars in one. These are great to hand out in goodie bags for parties or for halloween. They are worth the price and usually have combined discounts.
Erica M.
Phila, PA
Perfect size for some chocolate to snack on. Has different varieties to please any cravings my favorite is the mr good bar or special chocolate! Perfect for my kids too to limit the sugar intake just hand them two of these and they’re happy
Hannah H.
Fayetteville, NC
As a kid these were always my favorite, they don’t last long though. I find they stale quiet easily so you have to use them or eat them within a few weeks. But a good price and taste for a cheap assortment.
Jessie B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Miniatures Assorted, Miniatures Assorted 5.3 oz, Other more...
I’m giving this a 3 because I haven’t tried it but I’m assuming it’s good. I have tried the valentine exchange tho and I loved it so mad because it only comes on valentine days
Sue M.
Review for: Miniatures Assorted more...
Hershey’s mini’s are a little more than I like to spend. However with the variety you can’t beat them! The chocolates are just big enough to give you a chocolate fix (or two)!
Lindsay B.
Keokuk
I love the hershey minis! Its like all your favorite chocolate bars in one bag. My favorite is the yellow mr. Goodie bars. They are chocolate with peanuts mixed in. Simple yet delish.
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's your fav candy in this bag ?
Amy c.
These are so cute, where can I get them?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All! Chocolates are my weakness.