• Hershey's Valentine's Miniatures Assortment Miniatures Assorted 5.3 oz

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Valentine's Miniatures Assortment
  • "These little bars are the perfect size for snacking and are great to keep on hand for kids." in 2 reviews
  • "They are just the perfect size for a small snack whenever a chocolate craving hits!" in 1 review
  • "this is a great snack with a variety, the whole family loves these and they also have a great taste" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Yummy chocolates in bite sized pieces!" in 1 review
Ashley J.
Chicago
Oh please these are so good if you want to have a small snack in your pocket or purse or maybe even wallet when you go out and just want some little chocolate and also a good treat to give out to kids!
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
I love this assortment. You can't go wrong with classic milk chocolate or dark chocolate Hershey bars. The goodbars and crackle are just as good too. We always get this as Halloween candy.
Tivonia B.
Southfield, MI
At this point in my life I can’t eat all this chocolate by myself so I generally buy it for work. I enjoy getting this assortment because It has plain Hershey’s, Hershey’s with almonds, mr goodbar and krackle. I generally only like chocolate with a bit of crunch so I’ll take the bag itself to work and between myself and my coworkers it’s gone in about a week
Rebecca H.
Phoenix, AZ
Have a bowl of these at my desk at work for people who are in need of that 3pm chocolate fix. The assortment is a big hit because everyone like something different
Amber K.
Elmont
The miniatures taste better than the full size bars and you get multiple different chocolate bars in one. These are great to hand out in goodie bags for parties or for halloween. They are worth the price and usually have combined discounts.
Hannah H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
As a kid these were always my favorite, they don’t last long though. I find they stale quiet easily so you have to use them or eat them within a few weeks. But a good price and taste for a cheap assortment.
Jessie B.
Bronx, NY
I’m giving this a 3 because I haven’t tried it but I’m assuming it’s good. I have tried the valentine exchange tho and I loved it so mad because it only comes on valentine days
Sue M.
Hershey’s mini’s are a little more than I like to spend. However with the variety you can’t beat them! The chocolates are just big enough to give you a chocolate fix (or two)!
Alaina H.
Gillsville
I love these bags because they allow you to treat your craving in moderation. And they not only have Hershey’s bars but they have Krackle and Mr.Goodbar’s as well so you get all in 1!
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Hershey's miniatures assortment is the perfect bag of different flavors and types of chocolate for my family! I love the milk chocolate, my husband loves the dark chocolate, my son loves the peanuts and chocolate and my daughter loves the rice crips and chocolate!
Amy c.
These are so cute, where can I get them?