Hershey's Valentine's Milk Chocolate Bar uploaded by Kelsey G.

BY HERSHEY'S #41 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

HERSHEY'S Valentine's Milk Chocolate Bar, 3 Pounds: Perfect for holiday gifting5 pound chocolate candy bar available only during the holidays Creamy, delicious HERSHEY'S Milk ChocolateA kosher chocolate candy bar see more...

Catelin M.
orange park
Just like the original, this version is my absolute favorite milk chocolate. It’s smooth and creamy on the tongue after a light bite of the teeth and the taste lingers. I’m addicted to this so I always buy it whenever I see it; no matter the version (original, Christmas, valentines etc.)
Allyssa W.
hitchcock
I love this chocolate so much I love chocolate period but this one is so much better I love milk chocolate better than dark chocolate like I could die figuratively but it’s cheap and delicious every time I go to the store I get it it’s like 85 cents in the dollar store and I like close to the dollar store so win win.
Kelsey G.
Chattanooga, TN
Nothing, absolutely nothing compares to the warm feeling of Hershey’s milk chocolate melting in your mouth. I have tried other chocolate, but nothing is better that Hershey’s. I could go on forever about it. I even have my own secret stash of chocolate.
Karla A.
Turlock
When I feel like a chocolate this is my favorite and that of my 3 year old child, it has a delicious taste, its milk flavor is the best. It is so crisp and soft at the same time

Cuando tengo ganas de un chololate este es mi favorito y el de mi niño de 3 años, tiene un sabor esquisito, su sabor a leche es lo mejor. Es tan crujiente y suave a la vez
Fernanda L.
Bluffton, SC
Amazing flavor. Very mild flavor. Soft texture. Doesn’t have a weird after taste. Could eat all the time. My boyfriend got me one of these for Valentine’s day and of course it’s the same classic flavor but the packaging is so cute!! Didn’t want to open it but I mean it’s chocolate, you HAVE to eat it.
Kayla C.
Northampton
Whenever I just want regular chocolate I always grab for Hershey’s milk chocolate. Milk chocolate to me is sweeter than dark chocolate which is why I grab it more. Dark chocolate however is supposed to be healthier for you. They both are great that anyone would love.
Micaela C.
Huntington, WV
Hershey’s chocolate is just a classic that will never go out of style. It always has a good flavor and you can buy it at almost any store. I think compared to alternatives this is the best on the market. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jessica T.
Bedford, IN
Hershey’s milk chocolate is a classic! It’s always good, but we especially like using it to make s’mores. It’s not too fancy or pricey, just good simple chocolate. It’s a staple in our household, even if we do have to hide it from each other!
Shauntai K.
Rock falls , IL
Hershey’s chocolate is my husbands absolute favorite brand of chocolate. I like it as well but it’s not my absolute favorite. I do enjoy the milk chocolate and the chocolate almond bar. It’s a great quality of chocolate for the cheap price.
Tosha Y.
Hershey’s brand is one of my favorite chocolate companies it’s not too rich and it’s perfect for s’mores. It one of the cheaper brands but that’s ok it’ll take care of the chocolate craving you have in no time. It’s my go to brand