Hershey's Valentine's Kisses Milk Chocolates Filled With Caramel uploaded by Alida B.Hershey's Valentine's Kisses Milk Chocolates Filled With Caramel uploaded by Alida B.

BY HERSHEY'S

Make The Season Even Sweeter With Valentine's Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates Filled With Caramel. Stock Up On These Indulgent Bite-sized Candies To Share At Valentine’s Day Parties And Classroom Exchanges.

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sorbitol, Nonfat Milk, Dairy Butter, Milk Fat, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Lecithin, Disodium Phosphate, Baking Soda, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor)

• Are these available year round?1 Answers
  • Why are these just considered valentines day candies? 4 Answers
  • Are these only seasonal or are they available all year long?6 Answers
Hershey's Valentine's Kisses Milk Chocolates Filled With Caramel
  • "For valentines day though, i wish this package had silver, white and red wrappers as well." in 2 reviews
  • "The caramel inside is creamy, ooey gooey goodness surrounded by a milk chocolate shell." in 1 review
  • "The chocolate tastes really good but the thing I don't like is the caramel." in 1 review
  • "with Hershey's Valentine's Kisses Milk Chocolate Filled With Caramel you are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth " in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with hershey chocolate with Carmel inside!" in 1 review
Tiffany H.
Meadville
Regular Hershey but made special for Valentine's day. Hersheys usually does something special with their candy for the holidays. Their chocolate is a smooth milk chocolate. They have so many different flavors so if your not into plain chocolate in sure they will have something you would like.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I found out they had Carmel filled kisses I was so happy! I got them for Valentine’s Day and couldn’t have been more happy! My coworkers made me share but I didn’t really want to! I would totally get these again if they’re available out of season!
Izzy S.
Huntington
Does it get better than Hershey's chocolate?! I love the taste of these, as well as how the taste goes well with other flavors. Pretzels and kisses are my favorite.
My only complaint with these is that it's hard to eat them in moderation. ;)
Ashley J.
Chicago
Ah Who doesn't love kisses? Everyone does plus these good treats could be a back up plan For Example
Him: do you want a kiss?
Her:what?
Him: a kiss *gives her the candy kiss* YOU KNOW THE PLAN FAILED so he got a backup plan
Bisma A.
New York
These are very good however I don’t like the individual packaging because takes a lot of time to open it and then put in your mouth and I would like to just be able to put it straight into my mouth but these are really good
Christine D.
Rochester
I love Hershey kisses. I always buy them and have them in a bowl for guests. There awesome because there are ones for every holiday. We grab these and make cookies. They are a go to in my house who doesn't love kisses.
Abby P.
saint louis
Hershey is one of my most favorite chocolate brands. The kisses are creamy and melt in your mouth. They're bite size so they're easier to have on the go and eat too many of. If you haven't tried them you should.
Catherine W.
Harlem
I'm not a huge fan s milk chocolate but let's be honest Hershey isn't the best tasting either. It's a budget chocolate. It is overly sweet and just doesn't have the best chocolate taste.
destiny v.
Harlingen, TX
Hershey’s kisses are absolutely delicious and are so smooth. They can be kind of pricey but it’s worth it. The packaging is cute and they have many different variations of flavors.
Lucia B.
Chocolate and caramel are two of my favorite sweets! Totally affordable and delicious. It will probably be easier to find around Valentine’s Day. Always make sure to stock up! I highly recommend to everyone.
Mariel M.
Sahuarita, AZ
Are these only seasonal or are they available all year long?
Kaitlyn S.
Manheim
Why are these just considered valentines day candies?
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these available year round?