Hershey's Valentine's Bliss Dark Chocolate Hearts uploaded by Tracy S.

BY HERSHEY'S

• Love anything Hershey's, I haven't tried the Bliss, is it...2 Answers
Hershey's Valentine's Bliss Dark Chocolate Hearts
  • "I'm a chocolate lover so soon as I saw the bag I had to have them!" in 1 review
  • "This literally melt in your mouth." in 1 review
  • "Hershey's Bliss Valentines Dark Chocolate Hearts are truly a delight when you want to make your special someone heart melt." in 1 review
  • "i am not a huge fan of dark chocolate, but Hershey's does not disappoint with this." in 1 review
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I love dark chocolate and I love Hershey’s. Pulling each foil wrapped heart out of the bag and going through the ritual of unwrapping each one, placing the dark chocolate heart in my mouth and letting it slowly melt and feeling the smooth and creamy sensation of the warm chocolate is an experience that can deliver me from mundane life for just a few luxurious moments. I love it You can’t go wrong.
Misty A.
Oakland, CA
I love dark chocolate. And when work would stock these, no one else liked dark chocolate so I’d get all of these delicious bites all to myself! I’d eat one as an afternoon pick me up and they were the perfect bite to keep me motivated to finish my workday.
Ali G.
Ok, this is chocolate. What's not to like about it? Of course it's dark chocolate so it's slightly bitter but not too much where it doesn't taste good. They're not expensive and I would buy them again.
Bethany L.
Frostburg
The Bliss chocolates are so good! My favorite was their raspberry ones, but they seem to have discontinued them. The other flavors are still good and a nice pick me up to a bad day. I would repurchase, especially if they ever come back with the raspberry ones.
Brienne F.
I’m obsessed with these dark chocolate hearts! Dark chocolate is my favorite & they’re the perfect size to have around for when you’re craving some good chocolate.
TheSpearsSisters S.
Glendora, CA
These are the funniest little treats to grab. They have a smooth taste that makes me very happy. Bliss is the best word to use to describe how perfect this tastes.
Breyanna L.
Gouverneur
Dark chocolate is the best. Especially when it is Hershey brand. It’s so sweet and delicious and it comes as almost a craving. The darker the better is a fact when it comes to chocolate. This is one of my favorite Hershey products to buy.
Catie R.
Best ever. Dark chocolate is the best period. So creamy and smooth and not to sweet just melts in your mouth! NOTHING compares to this chocolate. I bought it at Walmart. If youve never had your missing out.
shelby d.
ozark
As someone with a hefty sweet tooth, I loved this product from the first time I tried it. Good price points in stores I have purchased this at, love the individual packaging. I would purchase this product again
Heather D.
Tampa
I love dark chocolate. I love Hershey chocolate. So bring the two together and bam. Amazing. We always try to have a bag around our house. We prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate in this household.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Love anything Hershey's, I haven't tried the Bliss, is it available in milk chocolate and dark chocolate? May I have a sample sent to me? Do they have a sugar free, Gluten free choice?