BY HERSHEY'S

chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This valentine mix is so cute! Great for a candy dish! This is by far my favorite chocolate. I’m always up for trying new sweets and I’m so glad I tried this because now it’s one of my favorites. Great value, reasonably priced And Is melt in your mouth chocolate!
HOLLY C.
Love these! They are so delicious and creamy. I usually buy them from Walmart or Target and they are decently priced. I would definitely recommend to others and I would repurchase! The packaging is ok, its not as great as other brands but it does the job!
Staci F.
Ada, OK
These are the perfect bags to take for the kiddos Valentines Day parties! They have the perfect assortment of chocolate! We usually have a bag or two at our house as well. I hide them in the fridge...cold Reese’s are the best!
Patrice B.
The product was very tasty and gooey to my liking and it was very affordable at any CVS. I eat it every chance I get which is every blue moon and it has very good flavor I would recommend this to people young and old.
Natasha J.
Orlando, FL
These chocolates were the best. My manager brought some to work for our team and they were gone in just a couple days. I went out and got some for everyone just because they were so good. Treat yourself and try them.
Lisa R.
pittsburgh
The best things you can do for your significant other is giving them a variety of all their favorite chocolates and this variety pack hits all those top treats they will love you for thinking of them
Alexia G.
Liberty Hill
All types of chocolate is the best. Literally every girl loves it. I actually never have bought this type of candy but my mother did bring it home one day and we’ll let’s just say we didn’t have anymore after 2 hours of being home😂
Julia M.
I love this one so much because it has my favorite chocolate in it and a very good and all the things I like and I think it is very good and very good quality and very good things is in the taste of it and very very very good