BY HERSHEY'S #59 in Cocoa

• Does this actually taste like Hershey's Chocolate? 3 Answers
  • Is this as good as ghirdelli? 5 Answers
Hershey's Unsweetened Cocoa
  • "i even add it to my hot chocolate sometimes to make it more chocolatey." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and makes the best brownies!" in 1 review
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There is something special about Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa so rich in flavor . I specifically love baking with it . I do use it for coffee flavor and make my own coffee dairy free creamer with it .
Cari đź’‹.
Davis, CA
I used to sprinkle this on pretty much any dessert I was having. Still do! My favorite way of using it was making triple chocolate brownie fudge pie, it's so delicious! Another great way to use it is to have some fun with you ice cream. I learned about this from Martha Steward. It was baked potato ice cream. (No potatoes are involved). You scoop out about 3-4 scoops of vanilla ice cream and mold it into a baked potato shape in some seran wrap. You stick it in the freezer for a couple of hours and then pack cocoa powder around it, making it look like a baked potato. And add some squirted whipped cream (your sour cream) and green sprinkles (green onions). It's a perfect fun treat for kids and adults!
Emily A.
Foley, AL
I really enjoy this powdered cocoa. I like that it is completely unsweetened, so I can still have it and use it in recipes even though I am eating a sugar-free and low-carb diet. It has a wonderful rich taste, and isn't too difficult to mix into liquids or other powdered ingredients.
L E.
Nampa, ID
Love Hershey's Unsweetened Cocoa to add to my recipes. It has three great recipes on the back that I constantly use. The chocolate cake recipe is amazing as well as the buttercream. I'm obviously a chocolate fan of this Hershey's.
Kara S.
One night, I woke up from my slumber craving chocolate milk. I checked the fridge for Hershey's syrup and we were out! I then proceeded to check the pantry for some chocolate powder and woila! this chocolate miracle appeared! To my displeasure I did not read the label and the bitter taste of this cocoa nearly sent me into cardiac arrest.. All jokes aside, this powder is wonderful for baking sweet treats! Hershey's is a household name and there is a reason for that!
Farah B.
Doral, FL
This is my baking secret weapon. Add a deep rich chocolate flavor to the recipes. Is also great to substitute baking chocolate. Can I tell you a secret? The best chocolate frosting recipe is in the back of the package!
Haleigh T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very vital part of my favorite recipe! Chocolate biscuits!! Home made left over biscuits coco powder sugar water milk and butter boil it and put in the biscuits and oh boy are they good!! The coco powder and sugar mixed together is great to snitch a taste!! My granny calls it snuff! Said that's what they called it back in the day!
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
Excellent taste with loads of health benefits.
It is high in antioxidants, which can prevent cancer and other diseases.
Raw cacao also reduces stress levels by reducing the stress hormone, cortisol.
Its a very good product.
Mariah N.
Allen Park, MI
I use this to make a homemade chocolate frosting- and it makes the BEST frosting. I promise, after using this to make frosting you will never go back to pre-made canned frosting. Simply mix this with butter, milk and sugar and you've got the best frosting
Katrena g.
W Bloomfield, MI
I've tried many Cocoa brands and I always come back to this one. Great for Cocoa fudge Brownies and Double Chocolate Chip cookies !!!Always a big hit in my house 🍫🍪
Ashley E.
Edmond , OK
Is this as good as ghirdelli?
Chantel T.
Does this actually taste like Hershey's Chocolate?