BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Twizzlers Cherry Pull 'n' Peel 21 oz see more...

• Does this come in other flavors?3 Answers
  • Yes all the above its so worth it ! 2 Answers
  • How does this candy taste? Is it very sweet or tangy? Does it leave...10 Answers
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
I LOVEE the twizzlers cherry pull in peel they are amazing, and way better then the regular twizzlers . I love the flavor and the softness of the pull in peel. they are soooooo yummy and the perfect late night snack, i am on a low carb diet right now and craving these terribly.
Kerrie W.
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
Pull and peel Twizzlers are the best! The cherry flavor taste amazing (way better than the strawberry ones in my opinion) and it is so fun to pull apart the ropes!
Tricia B.
Tricia B.
Always my go to beach quick snack for the kids! They love them and no sticky mess to clean up.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Baytown, TX
Mmmm I love these! Definitely a favorite, guilt-free snack to enjoy when I have a sweet tooth.
Meg W.
Meg W.
Lubbock, TX
Hershey's Twizzlers Cherry Pull 'n' Peel have to be one of my all time favorite candies. They have just the right amount of sweetness that isn't sickly sweet. It also does not have the bitter taste of its sister counterpart, the original Twizzlers. Being Pull 'n' Peel, they can lead to entertainment and creativity!
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX
I'm a big fan of Twizzlers. I have to say strawberry is my favorite flavor but cherry is my second. The pull n peel Twizzlers are a totally fun way to eat Twizzlers. They seem to last longer then normal Twizzlers...or maybe take longer to eat and that's a plus for me!
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Shenandoah, TX
I get these every year in my stocking at Christmas. These are one of my very favorite candies ever! They are always super soft out the package, but i even like them after a couple days when they get a on the firm side. Super good!
Jillian  S.
Jillian S.
It's really fun to peel these and the flavor is good. I typically prefer the original strawberry flavor either way Twizzlers are amazing. They can be found anywhere, from a local bodega to a drug store!
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
I love Hershey's Twizzlers Cherry pull n peel candy, they are the candy you get to play with while you eat and they taste great, the packaging is nice and colorful, helps the product to look appetizing.
Beth P.
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
Twizzlers have to be my least favorite candy. They just are to chewy and rubbery tasting to me but I do understand some people love them. I'm just not one if them.
Booooli M.
Booooli M.
Norfolk, VA
How does this candy taste? Is it very sweet or tangy? Does it leave a taste on your tongue after words?
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
Sweden
Does this come in other flavors?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Yes all the above its so worth it !