BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Twizzlers Cherry Pull 'n' Peel 21 oz see more...

• Does this come in other flavors?3 Answers
  • Yes all the above its so worth it ! 2 Answers
  • How does this candy taste? Is it very sweet or tangy? Does it lea...10 Answers
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I LOVEE the twizzlers cherry pull in peel they are amazing, and way better then the regular twizzlers . I love the flavor and the softness of the pull in peel. they are soooooo yummy and the perfect late night snack, i am on a low carb diet right now and craving these terribly.
Perla G.
I LOVE LICORICE. It is amazing and ah. Some people complain that it is hard but I honestly don't think so. I just have a sweet tooth and I love them. They are the best licorice brand out there. I would totally recommend to someone.
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pull and peel Twizzlers are the best! The cherry flavor taste amazing (way better than the strawberry ones in my opinion) and it is so fun to pull apart the ropes!
Tricia B.
Always my go to beach quick snack for the kids! They love them and no sticky mess to clean up.
Olivia R.
Baytown, TX
Mmmm I love these! Definitely a favorite, guilt-free snack to enjoy when I have a sweet tooth.
Rachel S.
Elmer, NJ
I like the pull and peels more than the originals. They're just so much more fun.
Elizabeth H.
These are the best Twizzlers! The pull-n-peel versions are sweeter, softer, and fresher than the normal brand. They have a better overall taste as well.
Maggie B.
Grafton, WI
These are one of my favorite candies delicious and entertaining! Fun if you're stuck in the car for a while
Bethany C.
Polk, OH
Twist and pull twizzlers are delicious and fun. It's like playing while you eat. The cherry taste is so powerful. Plus one twizzlers pulls apart to 9 strings! So much!
Paige C.
Middleburg, FL
Twizzlers to me are the grossest candy out there. I have tried more than just this flavor hoping to find one Iike because I really love fruit flavored candies but I can't even get past the smell, there is just something about them that does not agree with my taste buds
Booooli M.
Norfolk, VA
How does this candy taste? Is it very sweet or tangy? Does it leave a taste on your tongue after words?
Cecilia P.
Sweden
Does this come in other flavors?
Michelle M.
Yes all the above its so worth it !