Hershey's Take 5 42g

by Take 5

Energy kJ: 1985.0,833.7 | Energy kcal: 476.2,200.0 | Fat : 23.81g,10.0g | of which saturates : 11.9g,5.0g | Total Carbohydrates: 61.9g,26.0g | of which sugars : 42.86g,18.0g | Fibre : 2.4g,1.0g | Protein : 9.52g,4.0g | Salt : 0.91g,0.38g |

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hershey's Take 5 42g!
How would you rate this product?
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,335 reviews
Hershey's Take 5 42g uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the ultimate chocolate bar to cure a sweet tooth craving you may be having. It has peanuts, peanut butter, pretzels, and caramel all wrapped inside of delicious milk chocolate. It creates a nice balance of sweet, salty, and crunchy. Definitely one of my favorites from Reeses.
E Brunswick, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's Take 5 42g uploaded by Shelly R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great candy bar! Super delicious. The crunch of the pretzels perfectly compliments the chewy peanut butter and caramel. I wish i tasted more of the chocolate. Also the size should be bigger. But definitely a great candy
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,581 reviews
Hershey's Take 5 42g uploaded by Sarah S.
I’m a huge fan of the regular Take 5 candy bars. They are pretty close to perfection when it comes to candy. Then I tried the Reese’s version that has Reese’s peanut butter in them. It turns out that they are fantastically tasty as well. Though they might not be as good as the original, they’re pretty close.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This is hands down my favorite candy bar. It’s got all the sweet and salty flavors to combine to perfection. It’s also the perfect amount of chewy but gooey.
Converse, TX
This taste exactly like a take 5. The quality of the product is always consistent and fresh. The pretzel is always crispy.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Very good! You can really taste the salty pretzels in this candy bar & classic Reese’s peanut butter & chocolate. Great texture.
Branford, CT
This is by far my favorite candy bar! I cannot believe so many people have never heard of it. Salty, sweet goodness. I cannot recommend this enough to everyone! They are great frozen or right from the cabinet!!
Allentown, PA
This is delicious. I love both Reese’s and Take 5, and this combination is absolutely perfect.

Looking for your answer?