BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Genuine Chocolate Flavor Syrup. see more...

Buy on Target
Rhonda C.
I Love Hershey's Syrup Genuine Chocolate Flavor. It always meets my expectations. It is so smooth and tasty, I can eat it out of the spoon. I Love it so much, I don't think there is any room for improvement. I will definitely buy it again. I don't understand why they put Chocolate flavor on the can cause it tastes so much like real chocolate.  I would recommend this Hershey's Syrup to anyone that loves chocolate like I do. I will have to rate this a 5 out of 5 stars.
Victoria V.
It is divine to place it on ice cream, pancakes, or just one haha ​​Anything that has to do with chocolate makes you touch the sky awake. Hershey's presentation is fantastic to have at home.
Rosaly N.
Porque todo lo que tenga que ver con chocolate te hace tocar el cielo despierto. está presentación de Hershey's es fantástica para tener en casa.
Sharon G.
Love this chocolate to use when making hot chocolate for the family on the weekends. Would recommend it
Gysselle M.
Porterville, CA
This sounds and looks soooooo good! But at the same time it doesn't because it sounds too sweet
Jasmine L.
My sister is a pastry chef and she loves using this in many of her desserts. They taste great!!
Jessie E.
Didn't like this when I tried it it's to much it's to rich and doesn't taste very nice to me some people I know love it but as I said I'm not a huge chocolate fan so it probably wasn't the best for me to go and try
Angela A.
Gatineau, quebec
Got to have this for ice cream. The best chocolate syrup out there. I have at least 2 of them in my fridge. Great with my strawberry ice cream. A must have.