BY HERSHEY'S

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?6 Answers
  • Do you like Symphony bars?3 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
Rosa U.
Richland , Wa
The toffee bits in the symphony bare are to die for! The chocolate melts in your mouth. Everything about this chocolate bar is perfect. By far my favorite and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Heather F.
Sacramento, CA
If I ate as many of these as I would like, I would not be able to get through the doorway. I just love this bar, it is amazing.
RoseAnn L.
If you are in need of a quick and tasty chocolate fix, then this is it. Keep it in your desk drawer to get you through those stressful days. Especially those pesky PMS days...Toffee, almond, chocolate...mmmmm
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh , PA
The bits and pieces in this candy bar make it so delicious. It's one of my all time favorite treats and the chocolate is great quality. It just melts in your mouth.
Kat J.
This Symphony Chocolate bar might just be the best thing Hershey has ever made... I only have it once in awhile, but when I do, it’s such a decadent treat... The chocolate, sumptuous and melty, surrounds crunchy almonds and toffee, giving such a toasted flavor of luscious luxury... It may sound like I’m exaggerating, but seriously, the quality of this chocolate bar is far beyond what you may expect from Hershey as a brand. The chocolate is far better in both the creaminess and richness, and the added texture of the nuts and toffee just completely raise the bar of what I expect from my chocolate experience.

No joke, this creamy delicious chocolate bar is music to my mouth! I guess that’s why they call it Symphony!
Melissa B.
Osseo, MN
I really love this candy bar. The chocolate is very smooth and the chucks of toffee is distributed in the bar nicely, so that you get some in every bite.
Brittany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is like the best candy bar ever!! My husband got me addicted to these! We can never share one lol!
Anne G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have never tried this type of chocolate I've only seen it in the supermarket but I am willing to try
Tabatha A.
Madison, IN
I just recently had a birthday and this was in a gift box I got and the chocolate is so smooth and the almond toffee gives a satisfying crunch.
Megan F.
Chesapeake, VA
This is even better than Hershey's milk chocolate! Yes, there is a difference. This bar is creamier and even more melt in your mouth. The flavors play on your tongue and blend beautifully. I love this bar so much. It has been a favorite since the first time I had it in middle school after winning a music in our schools month poster contest. Yes, it was a pun-y gift. I would definitely buy this again and it is comparable in price to other candy bars.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.