Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Katina L.

BY HERSHEY'S

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This Symphony Chocolate bar might just be the best thing Hershey has ever made... I only have it once in awhile, but when I do, it’s such a decadent treat... The chocolate, sumptuous and melty, surrounds crunchy almonds and toffee, giving such a toasted flavor of luscious luxury... It may sound like I’m exaggerating, but seriously, the quality of this chocolate bar is far beyond what you may expect from Hershey as a brand. The chocolate is far better in both the creaminess and richness, and the added texture of the nuts and toffee just completely raise the bar of what I expect from my chocolate experience.

No joke, this creamy delicious chocolate bar is music to my mouth! I guess that’s why they call it Symphony!
Brittney W.
Oxford
So delicious! This bar is a great size! The price is good too. I love the toffee bits in it.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hershey's Symphony milk chocolate candy bars with almond & toffee bits are one of my favorite chocolate bars EVER! I'm not a chocoholic, but when I really, truly want good chocolate, I'm either looking for one of these bars, a Cadbury Fruit & Nut Chocolate Bar 49g England (12 Pack), a good Ghirardelli square (preferrably the solid chocolate mint, not the mint cream filled), Dove milk chocolate, or English toffee for some good crunch & sweet with a chocolate kick. This chocolate bar by Hershey's has been one of my favorites ever since it came out, way back in my college days (if I remember correctly). It really IS like someone turned a big chunk of English Toffee inside out & added extra chocolate. The chocolate itself is smooth and creamy without being too, too sweet, and the crunchy chunks of toffee & toasted almonds inside of it make for a delicious, sweet surprise.
Bonni N.
Vancouver, WA
Such a great bar!! My absolute favorite!! I love the quality of the chocolate and the toffee bits in it...yumm!
Megan F.
Chesapeake, VA
This is even better than Hershey's milk chocolate! Yes, there is a difference. This bar is creamier and even more melt in your mouth. The flavors play on your tongue and blend beautifully. I love this bar so much. It has been a favorite since the first time I had it in middle school after winning a music in our schools month poster contest. Yes, it was a pun-y gift. I would definitely buy this again and it is comparable in price to other candy bars.
Tabatha A.
Madison, IN
I just recently had a birthday and this was in a gift box I got and the chocolate is so smooth and the almond toffee gives a satisfying crunch.
Anne G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have never tried this type of chocolate I've only seen it in the supermarket but I am willing to try
Brittany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is like the best candy bar ever!! My husband got me addicted to these! We can never share one lol!
Alyssa S.
If a original Hershey's bar is a convince store black coffee, then a symphony bar is your favorite coffee shop fru-fru drink. The chocolate is much better, plus it's got all kinds of lux additions to make it a masterpiece. Some days call for black coffee, some days call for something extra special.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
Love the taste . I buy it a lot. My children and grandchildren enjoy it too. I to have when I'm watching a movie, a show, or listening to music
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.