Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Katina L.

BY HERSHEY'S #97 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Loren M.
An oldie but goodie. I was just looking for this in the store the other day but they were sold out. I love chocolate and nuts mixed together. And this one has a great taste to it.
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
This is my absolute favorite chocolate bar!... I always have to grab one whenever I'm at the store and I never get tired of it , this chocolate makes me so happy
Monique C.
Cape Coral, FL
Recently heard about these and there's an amazing brownie recipe where you divide the brownie batter in two and layer the symphony bars in the middle before baking , such a yummy surprise
Stephanie S.
When I was a kid, I always thought of old ladies when I saw the packaging on this candy bar. I don't know if I thought it had prunes or dried fruit in it or what....but because it didn't have bright exciting colors....I KNEW it couldn't possibly be good.

WRONG! This is soooooo good! The almonds add a richness and depth to the already great chocolate...and what can't toffee make better? Exactly. Go eat yourself a symphony bar. You're welcome.

Haha
Jazmyn W.
Seattle, WA
These are amazing and interestavly addictive I can't get over this chocolate ūüćę it is incredibly soft fast melting and delicious ūüėč I love this brand maybe a little bit too much. One of my favorite candy brands of all time definitely worth it to purchase
Megan F.
Chesapeake, VA
This is even better than Hershey's milk chocolate! Yes, there is a difference. This bar is creamier and even more melt in your mouth. The flavors play on your tongue and blend beautifully. I love this bar so much. It has been a favorite since the first time I had it in middle school after winning a music in our schools month poster contest. Yes, it was a pun-y gift. I would definitely buy this again and it is comparable in price to other candy bars.
Tina G.
MARTINSBURG , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This pretty much has to be the best chocolate I've ever had. I can't believe it's from Hershey as well. It's a lot different than a regular Hershey bar. It seems more sweet and the nuts and toffee really give it a great taste. I definitely recommend this to anyone who's in love with milk chocolate and toffee chips. This is a great snack if you're craving chocolate like most of us do!
Sharon C.
San Jose, CA
I just bought this king size bar last night and I had to discipline myself to not eat it all up. I think this is one of Hershey's best tasting chocolate. Why? Because it's creamy smooth and the toffee bits and almonds catapults this above all Hershey chocolate bars. If you need to pull an all nighter and coffee is not an option- this will keep you up all night. Yummmy!!!!
Valeriya M.
If i would have to pick the only treat that i would be able to for the rest of my life, it would be Hershey's Symphony Creamy Milk Chocolate, Almonds & Toffee Chips. My state have been known to change really fast. Nevertheless, this chocolate have never betrayed me. It is my to go treat that I would it any time of the day or night.
Jay A.
I have not bought one of these chocolates in years. I don't like chocolate that much but these are amazing. I usually purchase mine from school children who sell them so they can go to some camp. Anyway, the chocolate taste amazing. The Hershey's Symphony Bar had pieces of nuts, if I remember correctly I only got the one with Almonds. The chocolate is so creamy it just melts in your mouth. I would recommend anyone to at least try it, you won't regret it.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.