Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Katina L.

BY HERSHEY'S #73 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Kayla J.
Port Orange, FL
I love these but cant ever find them in any size but the super big candy bars that are just a pain because you cant eat the whole thing in one sitting so you have to find a way to rewhrap it and store it.
January G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always keep this candy bar on hand. I love the giant size. I like to keep it cold and just snack on it here and there. The chocolate toffee blend is simply just to die for. These are on sale very often in my area. These are a must have in my household.
Jamie M.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite candy bar out there! The delicious combination of toffee and almonds provides the perfect amount of crunch without it being too crunchy. It's definitely my go-to treat. Easy to find and large enough to get multiple servings.
Gwen L.
Hoover, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly I was underwhelmed with this candy bar. I thought I would like it because of the almonds, but the toffee made it a hard no for me. I love Hershey's chocolate in general but I will never eat this candy bar again.
Rose C.
I tried this by accident once and ended up really liking it lol. I think the addition of the toffee chips sells for me. Everything just works so well in this bar. I guess that's why they call it Symphony
Anita S.
Arnold, MO
5+++++ stars
These are one of most favorite chocholate bars I've discovered these 30+ years ago used to be fairly hard to find now I have no problems . I love that they usually only come in king size!!!!!
Jamie P.
Salem, NY
This chocolate bar is so good! When it was the seniors last concert at my high school the band director gave everyone this chocolate bar and I remember it just being such a funny little pun I loved it
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
One of the most amazing candy bars of all time. You get decadent chocolate with little pieces of crunch. Just wish they came in smaller bars so I wouldn't eat the whole dang thing!!
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
My favorite chocolate bar ever! I love how smooth and rich this chocolate is. Very creamy chocolate. I love the toffee pieces in the chocolate bar. It gives the right amount crunchiness. I love to buy these a few times a month.
Debra F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great combination of almonds and toffee. I loveeeee toffee and i love almonds so this is the perfect candy bar in my eyes. My dad got me hooked on these when i was 14, it's been 10 years and needless to say i can't live without these delicious candy bars.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.