BY HERSHEY'S #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • Do you like Symphony bars?3 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
Billie H.
Dallas
This is what I get on a day where I just need a great piece of chocolate. Love to just let it melt in my mouth and enjoy all the flavors. Yummy. Maybe I need one now!
Ashley B.
Hamburg, NY
I love toffee and chocolate so this candy bar is great!! The taste is is perfection and takes a plain candy bar and makes it addicting!! The price is not bad either!!
Jessica R.
Cordova , TN
My indulgent product, I love the combination of good chocolate almond and toffee. If my favorite things were put in a chocolate bar than congrats hershey you did it!
Erica R.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite chocolate! It’s so creamy and I love almonds ❤️ it’s also really affordable and you can find it at your local drug store, definitely worth your money :)
monique p.
United States
One of the best candy bars ever! The combination of almonds and toffee NEVER disappoint. This is a MUST try candy. You will love it! And may get a little addicted.
Ashlee W.
These candy bars are my all time favorite. The chocolate is so smooth and creamy and they aren't expensive either! You can get a giant bar or an XL bar at Walmart for $1.50 or $2.00 and they last awhile!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
My favorite candy bar of all candy bars. If this was the last candy bar on earth I’d be happy. I am a repeat chocolate junkie when it comes to these candy bars. They are amazing and I probably purchase 20 a month If not more. Always fresh! Never have to worry about them tasting stale or old. They are always consistent and amazing. Always tasting the same and absolutely amazing every time I eat one. Needless to say I am addicted to the chocolate, hazelnut and almond mix. It is top notch deliciousness. Will continue to repurchase like a chocolate junkie from my local grocery store. When they run out I literally cry! I recommend this candy bar to anyone alive and have all my friends and family on this candy bar now Too. It’s legit and that’s a fact. Thanks to my hubby for feeding my addictions and turning me on to this absolutely amazing chocolate goodness.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Bryana R.
Bakersfield , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chocolate so much and Hersey's are by far one of my favorites they just melt on your tongue I love the mixtures they use things to make them so extra good
Keyshia C.
New York
My favorite of all candy on the market. Chocolate Temptation! I freaking love this chocolate bar! Oh my God! Lord have mercy on me! It's too darn good and I might put on a few pounds on the same day. Man! Creamy milk chocolate and a little crunch. I have to say the bigger the chocolate bar is, the creamier the chocolate seems to be. This is a creamy chocolate bar with the perfect amount of toffee and almonds inside. And this is a very large bar (as I do love the bigger bars) so it's nice for sharing with friends and family. It's also a great way to satisfy the hunger.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.