Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Katina L.

BY HERSHEY'S #73 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Shanda H.
My favorite candy bar of life. It is so smooth, and has a rich milk chocolate flavor that melts in your mouth. Not to mention the freaking toffee pieces throughout the chocolate bar. The blue one is the one with toffee and it’s absolutely incredible. For the ladies, this is so nice when you’re on your cycle and craving chocolate. Yum! Love this candy barrrrrr!
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
Hershey's Symphony Bar is such a great bar and so rich and creamy when it melts in your mouth. I love the flavor of Hershey's products and love it for a movie! This Bar is very affordable and worth every penny! I would recommend it for the Chocolate lover!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I have never heard of this till this year... man was I missing out! My favorite way to eat this is to put in in brownies! I put half of the batter in the pan, but the candy bar on top, and then but the rest of the brownie mix over it... and wow... the best brownies you will ever eat!! These are so dang good and have the best flavor with a little crunch.
Alexis B.
Looooove this candy bar, it is deffinatly one of my favorites!! It's. More creamy then regular Hershey bar and melts in your mouth. I love the toffee in it, it adds a little sweet crunch to the bar. Deffinatly worth trying if you are thinking about it!
sidney k.
victorville, CA
Okay, whoever came up with the idea of chocolate with almonds and toffee all together was a genius. These are the perfect combo. I love the richness and creaminess put into this chocolate. The amount of product you get is good for the price, easy to eat, and tastes very good. The chocolate will literally melt right in your mouth.
Maci P.
Atoka
This candy bar is SO creamy and delicious. The added toffee and almond bits add a little salty taste. Perfect combination. My go-to candy bar. It's SO cheap for such a large chocolate bar. It usually lasts me a few days. I'd say this is even better and creamier than Dove Chocolate! The perfect alternative for such a cheaper price!
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This candy bar is so good. I love the smooth texture of the chocolate and it just is a really good candy bar. I would recommend to anyone that hasn't tried this and loves chocolate. It is worth it if you want a little treat.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
These are the best! I love the toffee on the inside. I buy these all the time from Walmart and they are less than $2. Delicious tasting, big candy bar for a great price! If you haven't tried this candy bar yet you need to! My boyfriend loves these now thanks to me !
Cassandra T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
In my glory days (when i was 7) i used to eat half of one of these giant bad boys and be totally stuffed. It was my all time favorite candy bar growing up. They’re so smooth and it’s the perfect mix of almond and toffee. They’re usually like $2 at my local Family Dollar so it’s always a steal! By far one of my favorite Hershey bars.
Stephanie G.
I give props to the company for coming out with a new flavor but I'm not such a big toffee fan and when I first tried this I remembered why... I feel chocolate and the toffee are not well combined for this one. But glad many others love the taste, sadly I didn't.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.